BF2:SF weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2:SF weapons

i unlocked all weapons from the original BF2, how do i unlock the SF weapons?

Re: BF2:SF weapons

Did you buy BF2:SF?

Comment

Yeah, theres actually a purpose of having the game otherwise...

And you unlock from SF to BF2...

Comment

yea i bought it now im asking... in order to use those guns, do u hav to unlock the new weapons by playin SF. Is it like playin SF to unlock the kits again but with new weapons?

i

Comment

no just play the game

then restart it and it will ask you to unlock them

Comment

yes i bought it. but im asking.. do u have to unlock the weapons by playing SF? Is it like playin SF to unlock the kits again but with different weapons and u could use them in vanilla BF2 but not is SF?

i need replies. i really want to play without any confusions in my head

Comment

By the time you're rewarded with an unlock you choose one or the other... you can choose SF unlocks after you have the BF2 unlock for whatever class you intented to unlock the SF weapon for.

Comment

With BF2 you get one unlock per ranks from LCpl up. With BF2:SF you get an additional unlock at every rank from Sgt up. If you are Sgt or greater in BF2, play a game in SF; logoff, log back on and it will prompt you to unlock. If you haven't unlocked all of the BF2 weapons yet, you can unlock them or the SF weapons. You can't unlock a SF weapon until you have unlocked the same kit's base BF2 weapon. For example, I was a MSgt when I installed SF. I had unlocked everything except the Assault kit. After playing a round, it gave me 4 unlocks. I wanted the F2000, so I unlocked the G3 and then the F2000. I still haven't decided how to use my other two unlocks, will probably get the MP7 but am split between the Medic and Support weapons (SpecOps weapons seems a step down from the regular BF2 unlock).

If you're not sure what unlocks to get, play a few rounds in Single Player as the SAS; their basic kit has all of the 'unlockable' weapons in it. Warlord is a good map to try them on. Playing with those weapons will give you a good idea of what you want to unlock.

I find that playing medic is very rewarding, point-wise nowdays. The SF Medic unlock just gives you a choice of single-shot or three-round burst. I find that in close-combat the L85 is better because I can just hold down the fire button and it will shoot until the magazine is empty; with the Sf unlock I have to keep clicking for each three-ropund burst.

I played a round in Warlord earlier today; it has the "TV Station" building from Sharqui Peninsula in it. All of my squad-mates and I were at the top; they were either sniper or AT, plus we had a few other various team-mates up there with us. I played Medic. They would all hang over the edge to shoot, and quite often would be wounded or killed. Kept me very busy healing and reviving. At the end of the round I had three times the score of the next highest player in the game. We still lost, though.

Hope this helped and I didn't ramble too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesey
                  If you're not sure what unlocks to get, play a few rounds in Single Player as the SAS; their basic kit has all of the 'unlockable' weapons in it.
                  Play as SEAL too to get the feel for the SCAR-L

Comment

Working...
                  X