TeamHAF Server....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamHAF Server....

since planewhore suggested it and said it was a well organized server, so i went on there today, i was bored on ROXgaming server cuz my game kept crashing when i was flying... as always, and plus, same old problem - a bunch of retards blocking the runway. so i decided to find a new server. i saw teamHAF server is in my fav list, i didnt remember when i added it, but i was sure i'd never played on it. so.. anyways.

that server disappointed me.

2 reasons:

1. nearly 95% of the pilots there suck horribly. I'm not exaggerating the fact. I'm not even a good pilot, honestly. but i managed to shoot down every single pilot who got in the jets during that 5 or 6 rounds, including the admins from TeamHAF.

2. i dont know why planewhore said it was a good server. all i've seen on that server was ppl stand in front of the jets, and always try to let u tk them. most ppl still punish for accidental TK's (of course they wont miss the chance to punish u after they successfully make u tk them on the runway). there were at least 5 admins presenting. none of them took any proper actions.

seriously, blocking the runway really makes piloting a horrible experience. btw now ppl have a new method to fook with u when u takin off - flash.

Re: TeamHAF Server....

Just be AT. When they try to move the car in the way just blow them up. Really simple.

I play just on EA servers and i have no problem like you talk about and i just "planewhore."

Comment

haha u have been HAF'ed too, i was kicked from their server after taking a plane from the carrier and killing them with it...the map before i had -18 cause 4 tards were standing in front of my jet when i took off...

Rubberducky is sometimes a decent server...

Comment

Originally posted by <kb>smoker
        Just be AT. When they try to move the car in the way just blow them up. Really simple.

I play just on EA servers and i have no problem like you talk about and i just "planewhore."
        well rocketing the car will gives u tks too, same result as u run them over. and most of them dont just park the car in the way. they just stand in front of ur jet.

i barely play on EA official servers. i heard there's no admins on those kinds of servers. would the situation be better?

Originally posted by bigpappa
        haha u have been HAF'ed too, i was kicked from their server after taking a plane from the carrier and killing them with it...the map before i had -18 cause 4 tards were standing in front of my jet when i took off...

Rubberducky is sometimes a decent server...
        haha yeah everytime i have to get a -8 or something to get in the sky. and also i have to be really careful when bombing, cuz a couple more tks will get myself kicked. when someone forgives me after i've tked them, i'm always like "omg this guy is so nice". actually think it twice, that's what they are supposed to do when accidental tks happened... heh i'm just so numbed. so now i usually dont say sorry for tks. cuz 80% ppl gonna punish me for it, im sure. 15% ppl gonna wait til i say "sorry" then punish, which makes me feel even worse.

Comment

Working...
        X