Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got the add on but need some help with stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the add on but need some help with stuff.

Okay do I need to install the new patch again becuase I got the add on today? Because I'm downloading it right now.

Can I use all of my Special Forces gear in the normal game?

Because I have had people tell me yes they can and some say they cannot.

Re: Just got the add on but need some help with stuff.

Yes m8 install the 1.12 patch after installing the exp pack.

As far as ur specialforces weapons you can only play certain types providing you have unlocked them.

Think the classes are medic ,support, assault and engineer. Think this will help.

Comment

I see your a thunder cats fan does that mean you saw the family guy when lion something used his sword to see in the bathroom at cheeta chick?

So how do you unlock new weapons? Oh and one more thing. IS there a way for the game to not do the extra loading crap every time I load a map? It says it is done everytime you change the video settings but I have not touched them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
        I see your a thunder cats fan does that mean you saw the family guy when lion something used his sword to see in the bathroom at cheeta chick?
        Thunder... Thunder... Thundercats, HO! (Sad eh!)
        I guess u are referring to Liono and Cheetara. No havn't seen that Family Guy.

As far as i know, your unlock entitlement in SF is in relation to your performance in BF2 Vanilla. Not sure of the speciifcs.
        I had five unlocks available to me after installing SF.

Comment

Working...
        X