problems installing patch 1.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems installing patch 1.12

when i finally get the patch downloaded i got to install it... pick the language and the get an error saying that it cant find my battlefield 2 folder..... it in the folder that the damn cd installed it on.... c:\programfiles\eagames\battlefield2 or whatever it is........ how can i solve this problem??? this thing takes like a half an hour to download. all other patched worked... when i got to play an online game i get returned to my desktop so im assuming i need to install this to play again..... this is for regular bf2 and not special forces... thanks ea for messing up a working product by introducing a bug filled product rushed out in time for the holidays....... any help would be much appreciated

Re: problems installing patch 1.12

ok now im having some serious problems.... i cant even uninstall the game now. i pick the language and it startes up the uninstall program then it disappears and nothing happens. i cant uninstall or reinstall and i dont know what to do next. like i said in the previous post when i got to play i click on a server and click join game and it brings me back to my desktop... none of this stuff was happening 2 days ago.... help please

Comment

Re: problems installing patch 1.12

Hey dude, have you had anyone help you out yet?
      I had this same problem and found a way to get around it by adding a registry key - its quite long so I thought I'd check if you sorted it before i typed it out

Let me know and I can type it up. Or, my email for MSN is fish@igrin.co.nz.

Comment

Working...
      X