What's wrong in this image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's wrong in this image?

Its not a big deal no, unless there are already eight squads.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
      We had all of our flags taken two times that round and the first time I was able to spawn on one of our squad leaders while we had all our flags gone.

The reason the rumer that you can't spawn on a sl when all flags are taken is because maybe they are in a vehicle.
      You were confused, because it's not possible.

Comment

usually two clan members make 2 person squads if they fly helos and the bombers so random ass people who join don't whine and bitch about 'omfg squad leader flying a jet'..

Comment

2 man squads with 2 clan members are way better than 6 man squads where no one knows each other.

The squads I play with in public servers that involve my clan all have voip, all know how each other play and all know what's going.

If your stupid enough to rely on a locked squad unlocking just so you can spawn you should restrict yourself to SP.

Locking squads is a great idea, it's like putting a password on a private chat channel. Get over it.

Comment

We had all of our flags taken two times that round and the first time I was able to spawn on one of our squad leaders while we had all our flags gone.

The reason the rumer that you can't spawn on a sl when all flags are taken is because maybe they are in a vehicle.

yup wrong again :evil: moron

Comment

uhhh.......i like food...

Comment

yes you can actually
                unless it changed in the last patch, then you can't. IT'S BEEN PROVEN MANY MANY TIMES.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                  unless it changed in the last patch, then you can't. IT'S BEEN PROVEN MANY MANY TIMES.
                  proof eh? Well what proof can prove that proof?

Comment

proof eh? Well what proof can prove that proof?
                    jesus dude, just go join a game and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                      does anyone here actually know the fact that you can't spawn on ur SL if there's no physical spawns left?
                      what he said

Comment

I do not see any problem locking a two man squad. Sometimes I do not speak english with my clanmates and it does not make any sense to have others in the squad to complain about it.

There are zillions of reasons why someone may lock a 2-man squad.

And to FallOut: like what the others said: you cannot spawn on the squad leader if all of CPs are taken.

Comment

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
                          I do not see any problem locking a two man squad. Sometimes I do not speak english with my clanmates and it does not make any sense to have others in the squad to complain about it.

There are zillions of reasons why someone may lock a 2-man squad.

And to FallOut: like what the others said: you cannot spawn on the squad leader if all of CPs are taken.

the drawback is that you only have a limited number of possible squads, respawning at a SqL is a powerful thing...shame to waste it like that.

Comment

I usually play with clanmates in a squad myself. It will get locked of some random idiot joint that does not complay with the SL's orders or plays a totally useless class such as assault, when I am in a tank and my engineer can't spawn with me.
                            When in an aircraft I usually create a squad and lock it in order to receive orders from the commander or join an existing good squad. I have never expierenced someone complaining that I use up a whole slot for myself. Usually half the team won't even be in a squad at all anyway.

Comment

Let's just get a few people to test and see if this has, in fact, been changed in either v1.12 for both BF2 and BF2SF or just BF2SF...or if it all in his head

Comment

If you play 32-player maps and you can have a maximum of eight squads in each side.... then this means that you can have two guys in each squad if you have 16 players in your team. I still do not see how locking a 2-man squad can be selfish or bad.

The limit on the number of squads is not meant to just limit the number of squads... what is the point in having 16 squads and each player is a squad leader???? the limit of eight squads is a very resonable one and it is the maximum number such that you can have more than one player in each squad.
                                having a 2-man squad is not necessarily a bad thing. Either make amother squad or join an existing squad...

Comment

Working...
                                X