New Whoring Area Ghost Town?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Whoring Area Ghost Town?

I got my SF two days ago and played it like 6 hours. One thing i noticed it that the SAS win Ghost Town nearly everytime and getting points like crazy. :shakehead And it was not just one server.
    Ghost Town seems to be the new Mashtur City.
    Yeah, Mashtur became a Ghost Town since USMC killed all the citizens with their big bad miniguns :ar15:

whisper: "Ya Scully that fits."

Re: New Whoring Area Ghost Town?

I don't know

I'm not a big fan of the xpansion

Comment

the xpansoin is so unbalanced, i mean when ur insurgence and u have all the same guns as normal bf2 (um wtf i pay 30 bucks to have 3 teams basically all the same they just look different)
      then u see a guy with the f2000, which can kill in one hit, or u get naded in the face before u can think, come on EA or DICE or wat ever make the teams fair, and add new guns to all armies not just one!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
        the xpansoin is so unbalanced, i mean when ur insurgence and u have all the same guns as normal bf2 (um wtf i pay 30 bucks to have 3 teams basically all the same they just look different)
        then u see a guy with the f2000, which can kill in one hit, or u get naded in the face before u can think, come on EA or DICE or wat ever make the teams fair, and add new guns to all armies not just one!!!!
        What you expect when your that gullible to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by gehirnstav
          I got my SF two days ago and played it like 6 hours. One thing i noticed it that the SAS win Ghost Town nearly everytime and getting points like crazy. :shakehead And it was not just one server.
          Ghost Town seems to be the new Mashtur City.
          Yeah, Mashtur became a Ghost Town since USMC killed all the citizens with their big bad miniguns :ar15:

whisper: "Ya Scully that fits."
          bcuz they got a BH

Comment

I am a bit suprised that it took almost half of this community $30 per person to notice SF would be a hoax, and it took me $0!

But anyways, I got what I wanted, I can have SF unlocks in regular bf2 servers, so its not big of a deal anymore.

Comment

F2000 only kills in one hit if you get them in the head...and getting "naded in the face before u can think" happened in BF2..

I've said this about 426870 times, but the new guns are NOT BETTER. They aren't upgrades, they're just different, they're alternatives.

Comment

Well, I guess it's just a little more "realistic" then. Besides, you still get the bf2 unlocks to pick in SF if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
                  I've said this about 426870 times, but the new guns are NOT BETTER. They aren't upgrades, they're just different, they're alternatives.
                  That SAS Engineer MP7 is WAY more powerful than any shotgun.

Comment

I love the new unlocks but i am never on the side that has them !!!

Comment

Originally posted by simio1337
                      I am a bit suprised that it took almost half of this community $30 per person to notice SF would be a hoax, and it took me $0!

But anyways, I got what I wanted, I can have SF unlocks in regular bf2 servers, so its not big of a deal anymore.
                      Ditto. Hopefully everyone learned their lesson. Of course, when the next Battlefield game comes out there will be a whole new crop of newbies to school.

Comment

This person is so right it's not even funny.

Comment

I keep trying the ex pk, but each and every time I come away saying; "this is not fun". Add the performance bug with the pak, and its just a piece of junk.

Comment

Originally posted by nbft
                            That SAS Engineer MP7 is WAY more powerful than any shotgun.
                            WTF have you been smoking? Jackhammer vs. MP7? I have them both, and the Jackhammer owns the MP7.

Comment

G3 still pwns

Comment

Working...
                              X