Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 sellings!

hi,

is there anyone that wanna trade BF2 for another game?

ps. **** off EA, we are already with 5 that refuses to buy more games of u!

Re: BF2 sellings!

not willing to trade or sell or anything, but if you wanted to do something like this, why not just put it on eBay or something? Or make a list of games you would be willing to trade for.

Comment

well its almost newyear so i may put the copy to a firework and wish myself a further happy life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kozzmozz7
        hi,

is there anyone that wanna trade BF2 for another game?

ps. **** off EA, we are already with 5 that refuses to buy more games of u!

dude, do what I did. package it up nice and neat, and take it back
        to the store and demand a refund... actually just demand that the
        game be replaced for another of equal or lesser value..

My local gamestop where I bought mine took mine back even after 2 months,
        and the guy behind the counter even told me that 45 out of their initial 100
        sold were returned the first 2 weeks due to incompatability and crashing
        issues.. thats almost 50% failure rate. unheard of in todays world. I guess
        as some of the bozos here suggest, ALL of their pcs were junk, lol.

The guy working the counter told me point blank that he brought his own
        copy back and refunded his own money because his kept crashing
        randomly... so much for those top notch 3GB Ram Alienware PCs , eh..

Comment

hahahaha ! ur one of the most funniest here ! :-)
          ur signature rox !
          can i copy it :-)

ul for me i cant trade it or resell it in the gameshop cause of they had problems before with used keys, login problems and so on. a multiplayer cant be refund.

i just hate those pricks i rly do. its not only this game, but they do it with every game ( c&c: generals, c&c: zero hour, battle for middle-earth,...)

all games wich looks nice at first and then become horror in errors, bugs, balance problems (a regular game of BFME will take bout 4-6 hours -i kid u not- due to balance issues)

promises that been made in first then when the game release its frustrating to see they been lying and spreading screenshots and movies that arent completely in the game.
          they sell for example all the previous C&C in a combat pack.
          And to make it look nicer they put screenshots on the cover of their latest c&c wich isnt in the pack!!!!
          They all can do that and when u complain bout it here u only get stupid answers like : dont buy it then , or whine somewhere else,... i rly dont get it that people just like to be thrown around!

A BIG BIG BIG F**K EA

ps. none of the previous patches worked perfectly in the begin, i had to reinstall twice and fix specific files in their patch to make it work. lucky i know some pc **** cause a regular one will end his game there. but thats not their problem, just buy the next game in 5 months... losers!

Comment

Working...
          X