BF2 And BF2 SF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 And BF2 SF

OK I am totally confused and I would appreciate some help if anybody has some spear time...

I bought the SF expansion pack and installed it, patched it and played some maps...

I want to play the old maps but use the new unlocks and new weapons that the expansion pack offers. Can this be done? Cause I tried to join a server with the new cd inside the drive but game crashes until i put the old cd in...but when now game loads I dont get the new weapons while palying....Yesterday in Gulf Of Oman a guy threw a flash bang in my face while trying to get the plane b4 me....

Thanks in advance for your help

Re: BF2 And BF2 SF

You have to unlock the weapons in SF to use them in BF2. I can't tell you how exactly as I don't have my copy yet, but I'd assume it's exactly the same way as in BF2.

Comment

i unlocked them....what about the flash bang? or the arrow thingy? how can those SF weapons be used in the original BF2 maps?

Comment

You cannot use Zip Lines or Grapple Hooks in original BF2.

The Flash Bang is the only 'toy' from SF that you can use in original BF2. Otherwise, you can unlock the new weapons by playing on a ranked SF server, logging out, and then logging back in to BFHQ and you'll see the new unlock choices.

You have to have unlocked the first unlock for a kit before you'll be allowed to unlock the SF weapon. e.g. you must have G3 before you can have F2000 w/flashbang.

Comment

SF feels boring all the sudden, knowing that everyone is playing wake island having fun, well atleast they got those special weapons for regular BF2, or else SF would be useless.

Comment

Working...
          X