X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SF: Unlock Points List

Originally posted by str8_westcoast
    read the list!
    Sorry to be dumb, but I can't make out how the list applies to me.

I have about 1,500 points and two unlocks: G36 and the L85. According to the list, shouldn't I have 2 more SF unlocks?

My other character has about 1,500 as well, and the M95 and an unlock I have not yet chosen. If I choose the G3, then do I also get the the F2000?

I've looked around, and I keep getting different info, so I'm confused.

Comment

ok I'm still confused here. Are there two different ranks systems between SF and regular BF2? I have all the unlocks except the M95 on BF2 including the SF unlocks. But when I play SF no matter what side I am on I am missing the G36E which I have when I play on a regular BF2 server. So do I have to get a certain amount of points to unlock it on SF?

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
        Sorry to be dumb, but I can't make out how the list applies to me.

I have about 1,500 points and two unlocks: G36 and the L85. According to the list, shouldn't I have 2 more SF unlocks?

My other character has about 1,500 as well, and the M95 and an unlock I have not yet chosen. If I choose the G3, then do I also get the the F2000?

I've looked around, and I keep getting different info, so I'm confused.

When the list says 1, you will get one normal unlock or one sf unlock if it says 2 you will get two normal, one normal & one sf or two sf.

Note: You will only get ONE weapon when it says 2 if you dont have SF.
        Note2: You do have to have the normal unlock for the class you want the SF unlock before you can choose the sf one.

Hope everyone understands it now

Comment

tnx ==Sealinear

Comment

I have chosen my unlocks including my SF ones and haven't a clue which ones I chose All I know is I have the PKM and the others which I can't even use cause I hear it only works with relative armies is I feel just balls

Comment

Once and for all.
              In SF: You can only use the SF Unlocks in some teams.
              In BF2: You can play it with all the teams.

Comment

(\__/)
                (O.o )This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
                (> < ) to help him on his way to world domination!
                I like bunny

Comment

Originally posted by pentium
                  I have chosen my unlocks including my SF ones and haven't a clue which ones I chose All I know is I have the PKM and the others which I can't even use cause I hear it only works with relative armies is I feel just balls
                  wtf does he mean?

Comment

yeah, sticky this??

Comment

I don't think that's right, because you can't chose just any ol' unlock. It goes by kit. If you chose the G3 you get the F2000. It's not like you can chose an assault and an a medic unlock. So, when you unlock weapons as you get promoted you unlock the kit's weapons. Otherwise I'd be able to use the F2000, because when I logged into vanilla BF2 it let me unlock it, but I still can't use it because I don't have the G3 yet.

Comment

wait, whats the 0 points for?

Comment

Okay, I am ordering SF (currently out of stock ) and I currently have 3611 GP and have unlocked the M95 (sniper), the L85A1 (medic), G36c (spec. ops). So when I install it and login into SF for the first time will it pop up and tell me I have:
                          4 unlock points at my disposal to unlock anything (SF weapons in kits I already have the tier 1 unlock)?
                          or 4 unlock points at my disposal for only SF weapons (SF weapons in kits I already have the tier 1 unlock)?
                          or some other worse deal?

thanks in advance

Comment

So if I don't have SF yet, all I have to do is get a friend to log into SF as me, choose some SF unlocks, and they're good to go in BF2?

Comment

You must unlock the Tier 1 weapon before you can get a Tier 2 weapon. If you have 4 unlocks in BF2 and only got 2 new ones, that is because you unlocked the sniper and the AT guns in regular BF2. If you had chosen other guns, you would have gotten your 4 unlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by str8_westcoast
                                (\__/)
                                (O.o )This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
                                (> < ) to help him on his way to world domination!
                                I like bunny
                                What does this have to do with...anything?
                                LOL so random.

Comment

Working...
                                X