Spawning in the air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spawning in the air

Coolest thing ever for SAS on war lords map. Admittedly, I didn't open my chute in time the first time, I thought I was in a fog at first. :0

Re: Spawning in the air

Yea, I like that idea with spawing in the air.

Comment

Yep same with me I was like:

"I am gonna spawn at that parachute spawn"..............thud

"Oh I guess I actually have to deploy the parachute"

LOL

Comment

if you deploy the chute as soon as you spawn, you can glide all the way to the second enemy spawn point. which is fun, especially when landing behind an unsuspecting sniper

Comment

I was playing insurgents at the Plaza on top of that building and shooting down the SAS as they came down was fun target practice.

Comment

My first time was on Night Flight, when I spawned I noticed everyone with parachutes but it was dark so I hit the ground and died.

Comment

Its a cool thing to see. When I played Warlord on a full 64-slot server, barely anyone on the SAS side used the parachute spawn point (about 6orout the 32 on the SAS side), but it would have looked very cool if more than half of the team used that point.

Comment

Yeah that's a cool spawn. I love when I am an insurgent and I snipe all the SAS who are parachuting. Which reminds me of when my friend was up there and a parachuter nailed him with a noob tube. I laughed pretty hard cuz he was so high up.

Comment

Working...
                X