help me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

Im having a fps problem i play the game at 1024x768 75hertz (thats my screens refresh rate) i have a radeon 9550128mb card 1 gig ram p4 3ghz processeor and im getting 7-30 fps im 16 so cant afford a new card what could i say to my dad to buy 1? i was thimking about a 6600?? or x800 i live in new zealand so if you have links please help me with the prcie i will post a screenshot to show you i do not have the graphics notched up.
    and also if i bought sf would it lag even more?

Re: help me please

Originally posted by dwayne
    Im having a fps problem i play the game at 1024x768 75hertz (thats my screens refresh rate) i have a radeon 9550128mb card 1 gig ram p4 3ghz processeor and im getting 7-30 fps im 16 so cant afford a new card what could i say to my dad to buy 1? i was thimking about a 6600?? or x800 i live in new zealand so if you have links please help me with the prcie i will post a screenshot to show you i do not have the graphics notched up.
    and also if i bought sf would it lag even more?
    Yes you need a better card. Your CPU is fine. The cards you mentioned are fine.
    I have not experienced *more* lag with SF. You will have to search for good prices.

Comment

Working...
    X