Sniper class in BF2 special forces?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper class in BF2 special forces?

Is the sniper class available in the new expansion pack. It said the game was directed toward squad based gameplay, and I know there is no new unlock for the sniper class, so im getting worried that I cant play as a sniper in the new game. I know I wouldnt buy it if I couldnt play as a sniper in the new levels.

Thanks for any help

Re: Sniper class in BF2 special forces?

The sniper is alive and well, buy it, for it rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
      Is the sniper class available in the new expansion pack. It said the game was directed tward squad based gameplay, and I know there is no new unlock for the sniper class, so im getting worried that I cant play as a sniper in the new game. I know I wouldnt buy it if I couldnt play as a sniper in the new levels.

Thanks for any help
      Yes, you can play as sniper. Night maps are ideal for that. You also have a zipline to make a getaway if you are exposed. And if you have the M95 unlocked, you can use that.

Comment

Sweet. Thanks guys. Im buying it now.

Comment

WTF?!?! I tried to buy and then download the game from battlefield2.com but when I click the buy now button, nothing happens. Dammit. Now I will have to wait until tommorrow to buy the game. Ah poopie ****

Comment

Originally posted by StlouisSniper
            WTF?!?! I tried to buy and then download the game from battlefield2.com but when I click the buy now button, nothing happens. Dammit. Now I will have to wait until tommorrow to buy the game. Ah poopie ****
            Have you tried www.eagames.com ?

Comment

As a matter of fact, the new maps are a sniper paradise. I have seen more people sniping than in the BF2 maps.

Comment

battlefield2com isnt the official website i think...
                u need the site directed from EA itself.

it might take some time to dl so dont get your hopes up of playing soon.

Comment

Ill try it.....

Comment

Eagames website sends me right back to that page that wouldnt let me click the Buy Now button. I guess I will wait. Mabye I can find one on sale being its going to be blitz day tommorrow.

Thanks anyway

Comment

I Saw there was a problem with the DL so maybe they disconnected it for now.

Comment

No shortage of snipers in the expansion pack maps. I was commanding a 15 person team -- a one point, there were 8 snipers!

Comment

Working...
                        X