Maybe a fix to the red name bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a fix to the red name bug

Can you just tell the person who is a friendly with a red name tag to click the team that you are on? Or is it already selected for them. Because if you are on american and they show up as mec, is their kit list tab on mec or american? if it was on mec than they should click american.

Re: Maybe a fix to the red name bug

I have a 100% sure fire fix for that issue.
    It involves a hammer being applied to the internal workings of your computer.
    You will never the the red tag bug again!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

lol

Comment

water also works if you can afford a hammer

Comment

Originally posted by AsclepiusZ
          water also works if you can afford a hammer
          Can't.

But what if you dont have a cup?

Comment

Go ahead and try it on yours, and then tell us how it pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by [i]_Bleed_to_Death
              Can't.

But what if you dont have a cup?
              take the computer and put it in the sink..and let the water run :laugh:

Comment

Man, i love all these suggestions. Thanks guys, when i get some time i will try them all. I will let you know how fast it runs BF2 and if the glitch still happens.

Comment

Ahem.

Yeah, actually, I've noticed that the redbug seems to happen for a single client, not the whole team. I (unfortunatly) blew away an APC that was redbugged and loaded with out own boys. After I re-joined (yeah, I got kicked for the amount of TK death in one shot) I explained that it was caused by the redtag bug. No one else had seen it, tho. Also, after the re-join, it cleared up for me too.

SO

Try this on yourself if you see someone with a red tag on your team. Either that, or you can exit and re-join.

Comment

knowing EA, since they cant seem to fix it they will proberbly turn it into a function (called realistic FOF identification), and put the fix in the next expansion, in which you wil have to buy it to be able to tell your friends from enemies.

Comment

If you kill an enemy (an actual enemy) and it says you've teamkilled, you don't lose any pts.

The reverse is you do lose pts.

Oh, and the best way is to not pay your electricity bill. Water... hammer... it all involves doing something. This way, you can sit back and relax and do nothing

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                        Can you just tell the person who is a friendly with a red name tag to click the team that you are on? Or is it already selected for them. Because if you are on american and they show up as mec, is their kit list tab on mec or american? if it was on mec than they should click american.
                        If you kill a person with RED tags, and not showing up as a blue dot on your screen. You'll get a kill, after a few, you see your score is dropping. Then they ask WTF are you doing?

Press TAB, it will show them on the other team, but they are on yours.

Comment

Working...
                        X