Vanilla chopper messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanilla chopper messed up

Okay well EA decided to make a new chopper and screw with the TV bomb. Everything seems fine on the SF choppers (except for the TV aiming unusually low) . So they decided to change things up in regualar BF2 ... The TV bomb screen has changed colors, and the screen has the "wave". Thats the best way to describe it. The chopper flight is choppy and relatively unresponsive. Seems like they altered the flying techniques of the apache and it messed up the cobra. When you try and turn it chops and bounces towards the direction you try and steer. Anyway , EA dissapoints me. Someone try this and see what im talking about... go to BF2 ... not SF .. and notice how messed up the chopper is/TV bomb. Its not cool to me because we compete in BF2 vanilla , not special forces. When we play in a match , we will be flying with a retarded chopper. THANKSSSSS

Re: Vanilla chopper messed up

I have only noticed this choppy irregularity in flying choppers on Leviathan and Mass Destruction.

I'll let you know if it happens while playing vanilla maps.

And I can't BELIEVE they changed the TV missile view and made NO mention of it ANYWHERE!

Comment

How much different is the new view from the old? Is it a good change?

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X