Help ... only 5 unlocks left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ... only 5 unlocks left

I'm trying to decide on what to unlock with SF. I've got all of the unlocks in BF2:Vanilla and, after playing a while in SF, was informed I had 5 unlocks left. What is the best, most powerfulest gun I can unlock?

Seriously, the only question I have is what carries over to BF2:Vanilla - all of them? And which ones allow you to use tear gas / etc?

Re: Help ... only 5 unlocks left

I think there may only be 5 unlocks as snipers and anti-tanks don't get one. They all carry over to BF2 but you can only use tear gas in BF2:SF. Flashbangs however, are available in BF2.

Comment

5 unlocks = all the SF unlocks.

Comment

You can't use Tear Gas, Zip Lines or Grappling Hooks in Vanilla BF2. However flashbangs do carry over with the F2000 & G3 kits.

If you've already unlocked all the regular BF2 weapons [ie. you're 50,000+ points] -- you will be able to unlock all SF weapons.

Comment

Bastian, what rank are you? I am just curious because I am Gsargent and I got 3 unlocks with special forces.

Does this mean I get 2 unlocks when I hit 20,000? (one for vanilla BF2 and 1 for SF?). All you people at 20,000 give me some love

Comment

Is your in game name

B4sti4n?

Comment

Originally posted by =HPSF=Doctor Doom
              Bastian, what rank are you? I am just curious because I am Gsargent and I got 3 unlocks with special forces.

Does this mean I get 2 unlocks when I hit 20,000? (one for vanilla BF2 and 1 for SF?). All you people at 20,000 give me some love
              53,000+ so I got all the unlocks. Haven't had time to use them yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by =HPSF=Doctor Doom

I think you might get 4. Im nto totaly sure but I think there are 2 promotions on 20,000

Comment

Thats good to hear^. Only 2k points from 2 unlocks then!

Comment

Originally posted by Damanexor
                    You can't use Tear Gas, Zip Lines or Grappling Hooks in Vanilla BF2. However flashbangs do carry over with the F2000 & G3 kits.

If you've already unlocked all the regular BF2 weapons [ie. you're 50,000+ points] -- you will be able to unlock all SF weapons.
                    How many unlocks would i get when i get BF2SF? I'm guesing 2, but after i reach Gsergeant (before Christmas) willl i get another unlock? Also, i already know i'm unlocking the F2000/GL, and the SCAR-L, but which one after that, G36E or the MG36?

Comment

Working...
                    X