No announcement yet.

I just installed the new pacth and now bf2 looks like this(pics inside)plz help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just installed the new pacth and now bf2 looks like this(pics inside)plz help

for some reason now that I have the new pacth whenever I play bf2 I have a huge shadow following me the entire game and its alot lagger than usual. plz help

looks like this

and when I shot sometimes the sky turns black

specs
    768mb RAM
    Fx5700LE
    2.0Ghz

Re: I just installed the new pacth and now bf2 looks like this(pics inside)plz help

anyone? Plz Help

Comment

Re: I just installed the new pacth and now bf2 looks like this(pics inside)plz help

hmm... graphics card settings? but i do have some problems w/ the sand bags, it looks like its liquid lol

Comment

Looks like you got no AA on.

As for the black spot, I suggest re-installing your video card drivers.

Comment

Try uninstalling video card driver, delete the entire bf2 folder in my documents, empty recycling bin, reboot, reinstall video driver, reboot rerun game.

Comment

The new patch resets the graphics settings for some cards. I have a 5900 Ultra and it dropped my settings down to 800x600 with everything set on low. I had the black patches til I turned Terrain from low to medium.

Comment

Originally posted by cyborg_ninja-117
              hmm... graphics card settings? but i do have some problems w/ the sand bags, it looks like its liquid lol

here to man, not always, but I have seen those liquid sandbags to.

First system was with x800 pro , had the liquid sandbags problem
              now using 7800GTX on totaly other system and had it to sometime.

but it very rare

Comment

I dont think any of those things would work because my brother has a bf2 account(on the same pc) and his runs fine, So this only happens under my account, all my grpahic settings are the same as his too.

Comment

that sucks..lol.... it changed your settings ....that is the patch you just need to reset them once or twice

Comment

Originally posted by Manic Depressive
                    that sucks..lol.... it changed your settings ....that is the patch you just need to reset them once or twice
                    I am confused? what are you saying lol

Comment

Working...
                    X