Battlefield 1350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1350

What do you think about a dark ages battlefield. youv'e got swordmen, archers, cavalry, chariots. and to make you whinners happy..... no planes

Re: Battlefield 1350

cool...

Comment

OMGOMGOMG St00pid chariot whores, those things are way too overpowered!!!1

Comment

Catapults.
        Load people into catapults.
        Plane whores.

Comment

Stuff that, I wanna be boiling oil kit. Or rotting cow fired with catapult kit. Or, as an afterthought, the knight in shining armour who stuffs the damsel in distress kit.

Comment

that would be fun!
            archers ftw

Comment

Unfortunatly, I don't think the engine would really be up to the challange, tho.

Even while knife swinging, I've seen more than a few hit detect issues.
              The closest I've seen to good sword swinging is in the Jedi Knight games.
              Replace the lightsabers with swords, the Force with Magic, and the blasters with bows, and you'd have a perty good sword 'n sorcery game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                Unfortunatly, I don't think the engine would really be up to the challange, tho.

Replace the lightsabers with swords, the Force with Magic, and the blasters with bows, and you'd have a perty good sword 'n sorcery game.
                Good point JK2 and JA (3) were great its just a shame that JK2 didn't have a solid online feature, JA did, but I felt the story serously lacked comparing to JK2, maybe it was just me.

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                  Good point JK2 and JA (3) were great its just a shame that JK2 didn't have a solid online feature, JA did, but I felt the story serously lacked comparing to JK2, maybe it was just me.
                  On what settings do you play BF2 Dude

Comment

hehe ppl riding dragons and droping rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

The old engine used for "Rune" would work well.

Comment

How about the "hop-bunny" + "dolphine dive" with the sword direct to opponent face? lethal I like.

Comment

I can see it now, a large group of players camping the horse respawn point getting nuked by the opposing commander's trebuchet barrage.

Comment

weren't knife only servers forbidden?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMonk108
                              How about the "hop-bunny" + "dolphine dive" with the sword direct to opponent face? lethal I like.
                              lol. that would be interesting. the other dude bunny hops so your swing takes off both his legs :P

Comment

Working...
                              X