Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion on bringing zip-line & grappling hook to BF2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on bringing zip-line & grappling hook to BF2...

I find it stupid that they went through all this trouble just to add the guns without the zip-line or grappling hook which are the real attractions of SF.

Re: Opinion on bringing zip-line & grappling hook to BF2...

Sure, why not. It would be fun using them in BF2 but I understand why they didn't include them. It would cripple the sales of Special Forces. Maybe in the future they will add it when the hype for special forces cools down.

Comment

Why would it cripple sales?
      You still need to buy SF to have access... granted you could always kill someone to get it. But I figure it would just give people the bug of wanting it all the time...

Comment

The maps of BF2 were not built for grappling hooks and zip lines, this is why you can't use them. Also the dynamics of the maps would be completely ruined. To incorporate these two weapons/utilities requires maps tailored to their use and over use.

Comment

I think its sales and codeing issues, they would have to redo all the maps.

Comment

If people who bought SF and would be able to use it in BF2 then that would be an insanely huge advantage! Imagine Strike at Karkand and the Zip lining you would be able to do there... totally insane! From that Square point climbing the ladder to the highest point in the map you would be practically able to go anywhere in the map.

Comment

I would like to see them added. I am sure that they will be in a later patch.

Comment

Working...
              X