MK3A1 "JackHammer" - MP7

Medic
    L85A1 - G36E

Spec Ops
    G36C - SCAR-L

Support
    PKM - MG36

No Seconadaries for Sniper or Anti-Tank

NOTE: For some reason in BFHQ it shows the secondary available unlock for Assault as the Flashbang, but it is infact the F2000. It still shows the Flashbang with the "Locked" picture in kit-descriptions, but I have it as well as have the F2000 unlocked.

Re: List of Primary and Secondary Unlocks

I can't seem to access the new unlocks, I have five original ones.

Do I have to play for a few days before they activate?

Comment

I wish they would let you have the RPG as an unlock for the anti-Tank. Fire and forget, I hate staring down a tank as Im flying the rocket.

And if there not going to let you get a grappling hook/Zip line unlock for the sniper, then maybe a smoke grenade or 2 to conceal a retreat when you are discovered because the M-95 is the only place you can really go for a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Afghani_BattleDonkey
        I can't seem to access the new unlocks, I have five original ones.

Do I have to play for a few days before they activate?
        I didnt have anything when I first played/installed the game. After playing a few maps, I exited BF2SF. Then I came back a few hours later and had 4 new unlocks to choose for Both BF2 and BF2SF unlocks.

Reason for 4:

Im a First Sergant, So that means I've had 6 unlocks so Far.

I Chose all but the L85A1.

in SF, there arent 2ndary unlocks for Sniper and Anti tank, so

6 - 2 if 4.

I chose the Assault 2ndary, the Engineer 2ndary, the Support 2ndary, and the Spec Ops 2ndary.

The Medic 2ndary wasnt available to me because I never unlocked the Medic primary (L85A1).

Comment

You dont have to play for a few days to unlock them. I played for a few hours, then in between games I went to the menu screen and it gave me the unlocks

Comment

I have 5 unlocks (G36C, G3, PKM, M95 and L85A1) so how many secondary guns will I be able to unlock? I was hoping to unlock the secondary spec ops, secondary assault, secondary medic and secondary support. Will I only get three unlocks and then have to wait until 20,000 to get the fourth or will I be able to unlock them straight away?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashdown
              I have 5 unlocks (G36C, G3, PKM, M95 and L85A1) so how many secondary guns will I be able to unlock? I was hoping to unlock the secondary spec ops, secondary assault, secondary medic and secondary support. Will I only get three unlocks and then have to wait until 20,000 to get the fourth or will I be able to unlock them straight away?
              You should get 4, you have earned them from having the primary Spec ops, assault, support, and medic.

You can use 4 your any way you please, so you can either use them to get all the 2ndarys, or use say 2 for 2ndarys and 2 for Dao and MK3A1

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up, now I have to decide by Friday, I wonder if I can do it

Comment

I would recommend the Assault 2ndary, the Support 2ndary, Medic 2ndary (amazing gun), and the Anti-Tank primary (DAO-12).

Comment

Hmm i was wondering, i got six unlock (primary) except the G3 et i'm over 20 000 (i guess 23000), so i can get 5 unlock , but cant have the F2000 till i don't unlock the G3, what it means i must get to 50 000 ?

Or maybe we can unlock the primary with BF2 FS unlock (would be nice )

Comment

How much better is BF2: Special Forces than the old BF2?

Comment

Originally posted by HeXa73
                        Hmm i was wondering, i got six unlock (primary) except the G3 et i'm over 20 000 (i guess 23000), so i can get 5 unlock , but cant have the F2000 till i don't unlock the G3, what it means i must get to 50 000 ?

Or maybe we can unlock the primary with BF2 FS unlock (would be nice )
                        Yes you can use your unlocks any way you please, so you could use 2 your 4 new unlocks for G3 and then F2000.

You might have to unlock G3, then choose "choose later", relogin, and then choose F2000.

Comment

Ok thanks Pimpyo for the fastest answer in the world !

Btw then u can choose between three different weapons ? gonna be worse than an arsenal

Comment

Its the same thing except with new maps, weapons, vehicles, nightvision and Armies. Its great!

Comment

Originally posted by HeXa73
                              Ok thanks Pimpyo for the fastest answer in the world !

Btw then u can choose between three different weapons ? gonna be worse than an arsenal
                              Yes in the Vanilla kit selection screen before you spawn...

say you're USMC.

click assault, then the unlock button for g3, then unlock button again for F2000, or one more time to go back go m16a2

Comment

Working...
                              X