Help Flying Jets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Flying Jets

Instead of taking jets in MP and ****ing people off, I'm practicing in single player. The computer always seems to turn sharper than me. Does anyone have any tips on how to stay on someone's tail?

Re: Help Flying Jets

If he turns sharper, its either because he has a better plane than you, or you are not using rudder in your turns.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
      its either because he has a better plane than you
      What is the order for best plane to worst and what makes them better than others?

Comment

What is the order for best plane to worst and what makes them better than others?
        J-10 > All fighters > All bombers

Thats when both pilots have the same skill]
        If you gets good with a bit of brain you can easily out-manuver a J-10 with your JSF.

they all have their special abilities too, J10 turns sharper, but cant slow down and rolls slow
        JSF turns a bit slow, but rolls very fast (use this to your advantage when fighting J-10)
        Migs have decent turns and decent rolls, and is very manuverable at slow speeds (again use this to your advantage)

Afterburner on American planes suck though, so I wouldnt want to fly one if I can pick.

Comment

Because you probably will never see a MEC vs China scenario from EA, you can just pretty much look at it this way: All the US jet (including the bombers) are worse than the opponents counterparts, they turn much tighter than the US jets.

If you take two people of equal skill and toss one in the Mig and one in the JSF/F18, the guy in the Mig will come out on top.

Comment

J-10 does, own its good for getting stuff on the ground as the missiles fire rapidly perfect for taking those pesky choppers down on the carrier when loads of people are crowded round trying to get in.

Comment

Working...
            X