Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flash bangs more annoying than grenade launchers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash bangs more annoying than grenade launchers....

Installed the new patch, havn't got sf yet go on my fave map Karkand and "flash" a guy in the squad thinks its a great idea to continuously throw flash grenades at his teammates while there moving/fighting/capping flags etc.

It was obvious he was doing it on purpose, and we couldn't kick him cause the server doesnt allow voting!! I know, i know find another server...but where ever you go this is going to happen it completley ruins bf2, leave it in sodding "sf" for the love of god!

What do you guys think?

Have you been "flashed" yet ......hehe (sorry had to giggle)

Re: Flash bangs more annoying than grenade launchers....

Yeah that is way annoying and I can forsee admins kicking people out for abusing flashbangs...

I have the expansion and have extra Assault unlock and I tell you, used right, those things rock. Campers beware!!!

But the guy who was doing that to you (and his squad) was a jerk, pure and simple...

Comment

don't have SF yet, but did manage to pick up a F2000 (assault unlock) from a couple guys yesterday....and wow

Comment

Sounds more and more like counterstrike everyday, and counter strike bord me.

Though at least on counterstrike everyone only did it at the start to blind the whole team which was quite fun to be honist not really annoying.

Comment

It sounds like flashbangs and teargas doesnt give you a TK. Smacktards are gonna have a field day with this. Another reason for not buying the crappy expansion.

Comment

The first time I was flashed was in middle school lol I still remeber those tits oh...yeah I got flashed in bf2 too it's not that bad yet:|:

Comment

Maybe they could take 2 points off your score if you blind a team mate? We all know it won't ever happend but.. meh.

Comment

Its gunna be crazy for a couple of weeks then it will settle down, till then I dnloaded the new 1942's Pirates Mod last night & I'm gunna go play it for awhile. AARRRGGHH!

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                  Sounds more and more like counterstrike everyday, and counter strike bord me.

Though at least on counterstrike everyone only did it at the start to blind the whole team which was quite fun to be honist not really annoying.
                  Yeah, that really wasn't annoying. How many flash grenades do they get? They should make it where the player only gets 1. Maybe make it where you cant flash your teammates? Dont know, but that does suck..

Comment

got flashed once.

Revived a teamate, then died.

Comment

I rather have a flash bang over a grenade any day

First off you actually get an indicator that shows if you blinded someone [looks just like as if you scored a 'hit']. Secondly, vehicles are not immune to flash bangs.

Comment

I've been flashed twice so far, and to be honest the fact there's another n00b-tube (F2000) is alot more irritating! DICE really need to sort that out, and the sooner the better!

Comment

I have flashbangs and I don't use them that often, I have been flashed but the effects dont last for that long, using nades is just more easier/effective anyways.

And yeah it sucks flashing ur teammates doesn't count as a TK...

Comment

Originally posted by Alcorr
                            I have flashbangs and I don't use them that often, I have been flashed but the effects dont last for that long, using nades is just more easier/effective anyways.

And yeah it sucks flashing ur teammates doesn't count as a TK...
                            I presume it doesn't do any physical damage to the player so i don't think it would be fair to give out minus points for it, as no one would use them as i presume they have a reasonable radius on them.
                            I don't see how you can fix this problem as you can't have it so it doesn't blind your team as thats a clear unfair unrealistic advantage.
                            Maybe if it blinds a team mate make it blind the player a bit as well.

Comment

I don't have SF yet, but I was wondering how the thrower of the flash bang avoids the effects. Can you simple turn the other way or do you need to be behind a wall?

Comment

Working...
                              X