General problems since patch, point form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General problems since patch, point form

. Installed BF2 Special Forces, used the update on CD (1.1), was able to play single player

. Installed 1.12 patch, the game kicks me out to desktop when it's about to load a map

. The server list shows 0 servers if you make a change in your filters. Only solution is to either reboot computer(worked twice) or restart game(worked once). Then, no servers show up, unless the filter "show same version" is selected. Once you make any filter change, the list shows 0 servers, and you must exit the game and restart, hence repeating the cycle

. BF2 Original is having the same server list issues

. Also received the "CDcheck" error message during the 1.12 patch installation

PEACE

Re: General problems since patch, point form

" Installed 1.12 patch, the game kicks me out to desktop when it's about to load a map"

This is my problem to!
    But what's funny is that I was playing the game online yesterday and today is crashing to desktop when about to join server ! )))

I would love to meet those EA/DICE coders.

Comment

Yep, exact same issue here. Doesn't seem to cause a issue. Just goes to my desktop and then back in and loads the map I selected. Maybe a cache clear is in order? How do you do that again?

The 0 maps in the multiplayer screen after changing filters was an issue for me with BF2 as well. I just exit the game, restart, and all is well.

Comment

Just wondering.... Anybody have any issues with the nightvision? Mine just makes what shows up green. If there is groung that is totally black, night vision doesn't help at all. I cant even see guys with OR without nightvision. I look for muzzle flashes and kill my own guys. Help, PLEASE!!!!

Comment

My night vision doesnt work. If I turn it on, It just makes everything that you can already see in the dark green. If the ground is pitch black, my nightvision doenst do jack about it. I cant even see guys at all in the dark maps. I have to look for muzzleflashes and end up spraying my own guys. Any help?

Comment

Sorry double post

Comment

Sorry double post

Comment

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42502

maybe the solution is there

Comment

Working...