Helicopter Exploit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter Exploit?

I there some sort of exploit I dont know about here? I have been playing on a Wake server for the last 2 hours shooting down heli's with the surface to air missiles, but one particular pilot is impossible to shoot down. This one particular (blackhawk) pilot just flies around killing everything, and you cannot get a lock on him.

When you try to get a lock, it just shows the little triangle over him (showing he's definately an enemy) but wont beep at all or even try to get a lock, and the misiles just fly past as if he's not even there.

I know it's not my technique, because as I said, I had been shooting down heli's all day. WTF is going on?

Re: Helicopter Exploit?

Good question buddy! I've noticed this acouple times over the last week myself and been wondering the samething. Another one I've noticed is, instead of my Teammate showing Red instead of Blue, he shows no name at all. I had (IMO) a cool screenie of me in the Cobra with my gunner being a RED Dot, too bad I shut her down before I pasted to Paint

T

Comment

Originally posted by Tobacco
      Another one I've noticed is, instead of my Teammate showing Red instead of Blue, he shows no name at all.
      T
      I had that one last night REAL bad, at one point, half the team had no tags.

Comment

it's a glitch in the game, sometimes it leads to realy nasty situation,

Comment

Working...
        X