How Do You Change Screen Resolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do You Change Screen Resolution?

For regular BF2, you just add "+szx 1280 +szy 1024" or whatever resolution you want to:

"G:\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1"

But for SF, the line is different, it shows:

"G:\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/xpack +ignoreAsserts 1"

Do I just add "+szx 1280 +szy 1024" to the end again or do I have to place it between the fullscreen and the modpath part or do it a different way?

Thanks,

- N

Re: How Do You Change Screen Resolution?

Originally posted by SneakyLilBastard
    For regular BF2, you just add "+szx 1280 +szy 1024" or whatever resolution you want to:

"G:\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1"

But for SF, the line is different, it shows:

"G:\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/xpack +ignoreAsserts 1"

Do I just add "+szx 1280 +szy 1024" to the end again or do I have to place it between the fullscreen and the modpath part or do it a different way?

Thanks,

- N

Why not just give it a go, I don't think it matters if it is at start or at end.

And FYI since 1.03, the 1280x1024 has been selectable from the in-game menu. (or did they remove it again with the exp ? )

Comment

Re: How Do You Change Screen Resolution?

And FYI since 1.03, the 1280x1024 has been selectable from the in-game menu.
      Oh whoops, heh. Never even tried it since. I've always used that shortcut. I'll give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

- N

Comment

Working...
      X