Patching...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching...

So tomorrow when the patch comes out. Do we patch BF2 first, then install BF2: SF, then patch it again? Or can we just install BF2: SF and patch?

Re: Patching...

You install SF and then install patch.

Comment

I believe that it makes you patch before installing and the patch comes on the CD.

Comment

Well what If I downloaded the game?

Comment

I also want to know this.

Surely you can download the patch and then installing it again when SF comes shouldnt harm your computer. Or does it just not install it if it already is installed.

Because I want to be able to play the game tomorrow, Im not waiting another week just so I can play.

Comment

Is the patch out?

Comment

I think first install SF , because you can install SF appart, then install patch, and the patch won't be on the cd.

for bf2 owners without SF like me, will have to install the patch, and later when I get SF, I have to install SF and reinstall the patch, kinda EA/DICE logic here

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.x
                Is the patch out?
                Is the game out yet? If you have the answer to that then you have the answer to you're question.

Comment

Yep your right Install Battlefield 2: Special Forces,then Patch is to 1.12 (1.04)

Comment

Yes there is actually 2 patches. When you install SF you get patched to 1.1. Then when the game offically comes out there will will be a 1.12 patch that you will need to download.

Comment

1) Install SF
                      2) Install 1.12 patch

Found this in EA forums:

Patch v1. 12
                      =================== ===========

IMPORTANT
                      - When you install patch 1.12 for Battlefield before you installed Special Forces expansion. you will have to install patch 1.12 again in order to play on servers updated to 1.12

IMPROVEMENTS
                      - Crash solved when players switch weapon with the mousewheel, while sitting in a jet (SU-34, F-15 and J10).
                      - In the map The Iron Gator the grapplinghook and zip- line have been removed from the kits.
                      - Loading screens for singleplayer now show the signature for map choice.
                      - Players now can click the awards for BF2:SF in the menu's and read the recommendations.
                      - The browser shows BF2:SF severs with a green 2- icon
                      - Improvement in sticking of the zip line and grappling hook.
                      - Problem with the damage status icon for artillery on the 3D map solved. This problem occured when the artilley was beeing destroyed.

Comment

Guys wait till it hapens

Comment

Working...
                        X