a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a few questions

Hi i have been playing the demo & having a lot of fun. BUt if I am going to buy & play this game seriously I have to know a couple of things.

#1 Can you bind the comm rose messages directly to keys so hitting one key/button instantly plays a certain message?

#2 is it built into the game OR are there any mods that dump end-game statistics to text file or HTML or other format for later review. I am into these stats but I don't want to hurt my team by studying them while the next round is getting underway! ;-)

#3 is there a good blood patch out, or is there one in the works, and can I still play in regular public or even ranked servers if I had such a thing?

#4 is there any way to engage custom mouse sensitivity for zoomed/iron sight mode? my normal unzoomed sens is a bit too high while on iron sights mode.

Yes, I am from Quake land.

#5 bonus question for star wars fans only :P - if u could only pick one game would you play this or star wars battlefront 2?

THANKS!

edit PS if any of u are in demo servers i'll see u in my x-hairs! > in-game name, 'fubish'

Re: a few questions

wow busy forum.

so, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by =Snappy=
      #1 Can you bind the comm rose messages directly to keys so hitting one key/button instantly plays a certain message?
      Not that I'm aware of.
      #2 is it built into the game OR are there any mods that dump end-game statistics to text file or HTML or other format for later review. I am into these stats but I don't want to hurt my team by studying them while the next round is getting underway! ;-)
      Check my sig for a site that does good stats dumping. Thers more, but I like the layout of that one.
      #3 is there a good blood patch out, or is there one in the works, and can I still play in regular public or even ranked servers if I had such a thing?
      I heard some something... but I never tired it.
      It will not work on ranked servers tho. No mod will.
      #4 is there any way to engage custom mouse sensitivity for zoomed/iron sight mode? my normal unzoomed sens is a bit too high while on iron sights mode.
      Again, not that I know of. If it's a big deal for you, you could check out a Logitech MX530 (I think that's the right model). It's got a buit in cruise control that lets you change it's internal sensitivity on the fly. Damned good mouse too. That issue isn't a big deal for me, so I went with a model down and am hella happy with my MX510.
      Yes, I am from Quake land.
      For shame!
      #5 bonus question for star wars fans only :P - if u could only pick one game would you play this or star wars battlefront 2?
      Not really interested here. I'm a SW fan, but Lucas is REALLY bad with supporting games. Every single SW multi-player game I've played has either been poorly exicuted or was ruined by cheating.

Comment

ok thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
        X