Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scores dont add up?

Originally posted by Quiks!|ver
    I've been counting down to my next rank for ages now, everytime i get a few rounds with a score of around 100 and think i've made it. Before i started the rounds, my score in BFHQ was around 4600ish, but after the rounds it only adds piddly amounts to the score (like 40-60), not the couple of hundred points i've just earned in game.

I've read around and checked to see if anyone else has the same, and there are talks of a delay from points in game to points in stats, so to check this i noted the score when i opened BF2 before i started playing-

Starting BFHQ Score - 4597

In game:
    1st round - 20 x2
    2nd round - 42 x2
    3rd round - 38 x2
    4th round - 31

total score to be added 227.

I then closed the game, disconnected and didnt return for a couple of days, with my total expected points 4823, but the score when i returned was something like 4638. A measly 35 points increase for over 200 points earned in the game!?>!?!>!>!/???? The exact thing has been hapening for days now with me earing hundreds of points, but them not getting added to my stats in the amount ive earned.

This has been so frustrating becuase if all my points were added properly i would be well on the way to the rank after next!

Can someone explain if i've missed something here? Has anyone else had the same problem or am i just adding up wrong?
    Its cause you touch yourself at night.

Comment

Re: Scores dont add up?

Quite possibly, but thats asside from the matter in hand, thanks for your useful comments.

Comment

Working...
      X