Vertical Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vertical Sync

Is it possible to enable Vsync in this game?

Re: Vertical Sync

Originally posted by PurpleMonkey
    Is it possible to enable Vsync in this game?
    In your ATI or NVIDIA control panels find the setting for Vertical Syncronization and set it to Always On or similar setting.

Comment

I used to use ATI tray tools to do it but ive just got a X1800XT & it wont work with tray tools so using Catalyst Control Centre but there is no Vsync option, is there not a command which can be added to shortct like +szx 1280 +szy 1024 to change my resolution

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleMonkey
        I used to use ATI tray tools to do it but ive just got a X1800XT & it wont work with tray tools so using Catalyst Control Centre but there is no Vsync option, is there not a command which can be added to shortct like +szx 1280 +szy 1024 to change my resolution
        The option is in there, logically it would be under the 3D tab but I think it is only available if you find the All Settings in No Preview in the 3d section and it is listed as Wait for Vertical Refresh

Take a look in the ATI Catalyst Tweak Guide at tweakguides.com, page 8:

Personally I never use the CCC instead I download the one with the oldstyle CP. Only the CCC version is downloadable at ati main page, but if you navigate to Drivers & Software and find the latest driver the old CP driver is available too, at the alternate download.

Comment

Thanks i found it

Comment

Working...
          X