Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLZZZ help I can't join multiplayer games?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLZZZ help I can't join multiplayer games?????

I just got the demo and for some reason i can join singleplayer games with no problem but when i try to join multiplayer rooms i cant. i tried downloading patches to see if it would help but the patches say that they cant find the bf2 install(prolly bcuz its not the full game) i have a nvidia 6600gt and im not sure whats wrong i dont think its the card tho plz help if you had this problem? i wanted to check out the multiplayer b4 i actually buy the game

Re: PLZZZ help I can't join multiplayer games?????

I dont kno wif MP works on the demo.. and if you like the SP game.. you will love the MP, even if it does have some immature people on it. You will have nigts that you will which will never end, where everything works perfectly, you get that headshot 2 times i a row, you K-D ratio is 30:1 and then youll have nights where no matter what you do you just end up having a -30 score, ull spwan into arty and youll have the most annoying team players imagineable.. but most stores have a 90 day money back gauranree (spelling???). So just try it out

Comment

I had problems with this and found that it was the yahoo SBC parental controls program that was hanging me. Found this out after a new hard drive installation.

Comment

I was under the impression that there were no more BF2 demo servers running.

> but when i try to join multiplayer rooms i cant

What do you mean by you can't? Does it crash? Give you an error? Do nothing?

Comment

Working...
        X