This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oh yeah cool!

Maybe someone bought the game and got banned then took it back to the shop. The Shop put some of that 'devil wrap' on it and put it back on the shelf. Then unfortunately you picked that one off the shelf.

Just a thought

Comment

Remove the hacks, or get a real copy of a game.

Easy fix.

Comment

u cheated, and your wasting our time by complaining when you got banned. good day to you.

Comment

I'm wondering if you have bought any of your hardware second hand...
          It's possible that you've picked up some components from someone who was previously hardware banned and now PB is picking that up and enforcing it.

Reguardless, you're only real options is to do as people have already suggested. Contact Even Balance and plead your case. Do it logically and politely. If you get all angery, they aren't going to listen to you.

Comment

happened to me before. i bought a "like new" 80gig hd on eBay and guess what - previous owner got banned by PB! that's why he sold the thing on eBay for so cheap... :/

Comment

Originally posted by Widkidone
              From my understanding this looks like that BF2 was copied to play directly to the hard drive. Did you use Deamon tool or something?
              yes, i have a original game
              but i used daemon tools to emulate a miniimage ...

Comment

Ding ding ding!
                We have a winner!

Er, don't rip games that use PB.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                  Ding ding ding!
                  We have a winner!

Er, don't rip games that use PB.
                  All i have to say is, OWNED.

Comment

Actually, he's very much self owned.

My ripping the CD you've broken the EULA. Id doesn't matter if you have bought the product legit or not. You ARE allowed to make "backups", but you are NOT allowed to use them.

PB picked up this rip, logged it, and banned you via hardware sig.
                    Yer boned and not likely to become un-boned any time soon.

Live and learn.

Comment

My ripping the CD you've broken the EULA. Id doesn't matter if you have bought the product legit or not. You ARE allowed to make "backups", but you are NOT allowed to use them.

Live and learn.
                      my friend use a mini-image to play, because using original cd can broken with time...

Comment

Originally posted by tulioanjos
                        my friend use a mini-image to play, because using original cd can broken with time...
                        What?

Comment

You ARE allowed to make "backups", but you are NOT allowed to use them.
                          Can you clarify that for me?
                          Not being sarcastic, I really wanna understand.

Comment

...PB picked up this rip, logged it, and banned you via hardware sig.
                            wrong. hardware bans are only issued when someone is using a hack to defeat the PB software itself. you only get a regular pb ban for using cheats. also I've been using a mini-image with daemon since the 2nd week bf2 came out and no problems, and I know alot of people that use it.

your best bet is to contact PB by issuing a support ticket. you may also want to check punksbusted.com and ask for help there, but more than likely you will get flamed.
                            "Crunch's First Officer"
                            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

signa is correct, hardware GUID bans are only issued to people who try to actively defeat the PunkBuster countermeasures.

I do not see the name "tulioanjos" anywhere in the Master ban list so you are actually hardware banned not banned for cheats/hacks.

Comment

Live and learn.
                                Ding ding ding!
                                We have another misinformed guy with a high post count!

You couldn't be more wrong. I've been using BF2 with daemon, Alcohol 120 etc. since it's release. I have images mounted for both of my computers and never had an issue. Simply put this is not PB's department, and they could give a damn. PB does not detect mini images.

Comment

Working...
                                X