X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special fArces

Special Forces != expansion pack
    Special Forces = extortion pack !

I am not forking any $ over for this 1/2 @ssed release. They didn't even bother to include CT-freaking-F. I suppose they plan to charge us for that in another expansion called "BF2: Capture the Flag! We even went back and added CTF to the original BF2 maps! Spend more $$ now!"

I hope you all realize where this is going....mark my words, EA will introduce micro payments as Microsoft has with XB360. We will be paying extra $$ to customize and jazz up our soldiers uniforms, etc with decals and bandanas (Menudo-style!). It's going to happen. They will Nicel'n dime us as much as they can. You read it here.

Re: Special fArces

i agree lets boycott

Comment

how bout we agree to disagree and leave it at that. but i take i wont see either of u in game. what shame thats 2 less people i have to kill in game

Comment

Originally posted by blankoboy

I hope you all realize where this is going....mark my words, EA will introduce micro payments as Microsoft has with XB360. We will be paying extra $$ to customize and jazz up our soldiers uniforms, etc with decals and bandanas (Menudo-style!). It's going to happen. They will Nicel'n dime us as much as they can. You read it here.
        Cool. I'd pay for a pimp suit.

(I hate that you said XB360, now I have an Xbox 360 spam ad for my google ad. )

Comment

You know, you might want to play a game before you complain about it.......

Comment

I will buy it lol but it is funny to pay them out!,:box: :ar15: ,just mad because the game should have been directed to 18+ and very real that would kick arse !, not kiddie stuff

p.s Can someone make a mod where the enemy is EA and DICE nerd in lab coates that you can owne :banana:

Comment

The game looks cool (night maps) *Drools* and it will add I new game play feel to the game and only 30 Smacks and I get bord of Gulf of Oman.

Comment

If you dont want it then don't buy it. No one else gives a **** if some nerd on the internet says "HAY OMG EA/DICE IS FOOLING YOU!" In closing, get a ****ing life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevigon
                  (I hate that you said XB360, now I have an Xbox 360 spam ad for my google ad. )
                  If I were to type that over and over, would you get multiple ads? If so, I have a new idea for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by sturmvogel
                    If you dont want it then don't buy it. No one else gives a **** if some nerd on the internet says "HAY OMG EA/DICE IS FOOLING YOU!" In closing, get a ****ing life.
                    thats exactly what im thinking.

Comment

Its funny, all these people that are complaining i bet still play BF2 and probably like it. We can all agree that we wish for features we think are cool, but you know what, i think that its a pretty freakin good game, and ill gladly pay 29.99 for it (already have, its not all that much money) for some new maps, new gadgets, and new scenarios. Its kinda funny, all you are saying don't buy BF2 and don't buy SF, but you already paid 50 or more dollars to play it (new computers, graphics cards, memory). So to all you that are like that, get out of these forums, get off of this BF2 site since you hate it so much, and shut up you stupid douches.

Comment

Capture the flag sucked ass.

It was all, let's run to the enemy main base, then run all the way back to our main. Whoops, our main is full of the enemy who has our flag.

Well, we'll just sit and stare at each other until 1 team drops the flag.

There was a reason very few servers had it in the rotation: It wasn't that popular for pub play. Competition was a different story. But in pubs, CTF just sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                          Capture the flag sucked ass.
                          Indeed. Fine for Quake-like games but BF:2 is supposed to have a certain amount of realism included. I would have been less likely to buy the game had there been a CTF mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
                            Indeed. Fine for Quake-like games but BF:2 is supposed to have a certain amount of realism included. I would have been less likely to buy the game had there been a CTF mode.

Clearly neither of you have played on a good server with good teammates. There is far more strategy and fun with CTF than the ring around the rosey mode we are stuck with.

Why do you think CTF is used in the military for team excercises? To emphasize team work.

Why would you have been less likely to buy BF2 if it had included an extra game play mode? That seems like an outright ignorant statement as it would not have any effect on you if you didn't play it.

"What!? They included an extra game play mode? Extra value? Forget it...not paying!"
                            - erm...yeah, there's some common sense for ya.

Comment

Hehe nice one blankoboy.

The worst part is they bring in special forces which is not why I play battlefield. All the bf noobs might be attracted to a CS style game but I've been playing battlefield games for more than two years and I want battlefield to remain battlefield. And it's still going to be conquest or in other words merry-go-around because there are like 10 flags per map which can all be capped at the same time. No strategy, teamwork or anything like that is required. Where are CTF, Objective and supply lines? Give us some different gamemodes so the game won't be boring after a few months of playing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X