stats erased?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats erased?

so i play for a while tonight, enjoying my new DAO after hitting staff sargeant...all of my unlocks are there, but my BFHQ stats are all 0000s! everything is gone, blank, missing. i'm hoping this happened to everyone, or i won't be very happy! the weird part is that i still have my unlocks. anyone have any clues?

Re: stats erased?

This update is to inform you that there will be extended downtime tonight while performing a maintenance upgrade on BFHQ. In order to prepare for the launch of Battlefield 2: Special Forces, our weekly maintenance window is being extending this evening. Downtime for BFHQ will be from 12AM to 4AM PT. During this time you will not be able to login to play the game. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience and hope you understand.

Comment

It happened to me, too! But in my case, all of my unlocks are down as well. I'm really hoping that this is just temporary while they do maintenance or something. I'm really worked by butt off to get those stats and I FINALLY got the basic knife award! I'm be mad if it was all lost!

Comment

Oh man, i'm shatting myself now, I dont wanna spend the required to do that all over again

Comment

OK, I'm pretty sure it is only because of the maintenance, which is going on right now and is scheduled to run another 3 hours and 15 minutes. I'm going to check tomorrow morning.

Comment

mannnnnn

We're all having the problem, I went to BFHQ and it locked up so I reset and now my SATA HDD isnt being recognised, it says its missing the bios

I hope this isnt some smart little cunts idea of a joke

*edit* oops, the cable was loose, dont worry

Comment

lol, It's funny to see people panic over some stats.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                lol, It's funny to see people panic over some stats.
                yes indeed... every.single.time

Comment

Working...
                X