I'm New...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm New...

Are my stats half way decent for only playing for a week??

Re: I'm New...

Wow I'm surprised you don't have your medic badge. Lol that was my first. Then I got 5 badges in one server: Commander, Aviation ribbon, Blackhalk badge, support, and AT. Dude all you have to do is say"Okay I'm going for so and so badge this server" And put in a little effort and you will get it.

Comment

who cares? in the age of stat padding and commander cheat what does anyones stats matter? its not like if they were really good someone would'nt say you cheated. but yes they are fine and so are you......lol

Comment

exactly

but think back to when you were new..... they did matter too you then didn't they? Once a new player gets some badeges and ribbons, he will see that enjoying the game isnt stat padding, it's team playing.

Comment

ignore the stats and just have fun playing the game

Comment

Let me be the first, since neither Psycho or Crazy did (Wierd combo huh? :P), to welcome you to TotalBF2.com.
            Hope you enjoy your time here, and asking about your stats wasn't the best move, but no one is counting points. Just blend in, get in a discussion and play your way into everyones hearts :P See if you can help whenever possible to contribute to the community, and do yourself a favor: Know what you're talking about before making a statement. This is something that people disregard usualy in forums and can catch you with your pants down.
            Hope you have fun, and I know you will. If you need anything, feel free to PM me, i'd be glad to help. Theres also moderators and admins that are here for that purpose as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkObsidian
              Let me be the first, since neither Psycho or Crazy did (Wierd combo huh? :P), to welcome you to TotalBF2.com.
              Hope you enjoy your time here, and asking about your stats wasn't the best move, but no one is counting points. Just blend in, get in a discussion and play your way into everyones hearts :P See if you can help whenever possible to contribute to the community, and do yourself a favor: Know what you're talking about before making a statement. This is something that people disregard usualy in forums and can catch you with your pants down.
              Hope you have fun, and I know you will. If you need anything, feel free to PM me, i'd be glad to help. Theres also moderators and admins that are here for that purpose as well.

Oops. Yea welcome btw. Sorry I didn't say before. I just presumed u were new to the game and not the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by McWulf70
                Are my stats half way decent for only playing for a week??
                I gather anywhere up to around 500 points in a day from a couple of hours of playing. Just give you an idea of how "decent" your score is.

Comment

and the best way to play your way into everyones heart is with a knife...

Comment

Lemme guess. The first thing you noticed about BF2 was this happening to you a lot:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6.../screen029.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHo.KiLLa
                      Lemme guess. The first thing you noticed about BF2 was this happening to you a lot:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6.../screen029.jpg
                      his stats say he has already learnt that lesson

Comment

Let's hope so.

Comment

Working...
                        X