Sniper Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Tips?

i got bout 7 more hours to go till im eligible for the vet. sniper badge. anyone got any sniper tips to make this a fun and enjoyable experiance for me.

also say im a sniper but play commander will the time spent playing go under commander or sniper or both.

after the sniper i have to work on my vet assault badge.

Re: Sniper Tips?

Yea play of Wake Island as sniper.So fun. The scenery makes it a lot more enjoyable then the yellow color of strike at karkand.

Comment

Try to get on an USMC team at Strike at Karkand, or Mashtuur (Wake is good if the choppers/planes dont rape you). Try to get on either a very large 50+ or small 20 or less map. At Karkand i find that the initial assault can get you about 3 kills, and the second spawn point can be an awesome place as well (huge building overlooking or just sniping down) and then the railroad crossing is THE best place for sniping i have yet to find. Make sure you mark as many targets as possible for others and so they can't hide if they reload or such. The Sniper kit is by far my favorite, but i play differently than most other snipers i have seen. I prefer to stay in med range ^_^ (except at railroad crossing).

And get someone to resupply you after you've killed so many people!

Comment

i just came from playing a round on karkand i was usmc and i had 21 kills and 5 deaths. i had so much fun using claymores and my knife i actually got 2 knife kills and a couple of claymore kills. oh and i found out the m95 sucks. all that killin i did i used the m24

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
          oh and i found out the m95 sucks. all that killin i did i used the m24

AMEN!

Comment

i got bout 7 more hours to go till im eligible for the vet. sniper badge. anyone got any sniper tips to make this a fun and enjoyable experiance for me.

also say im a sniper but play commander will the time spent playing go under commander or sniper or both.

after the sniper i have to work on my vet assault badge.
            definitly play mashtuur on a 64 person server. there's so many sniping oppurtunities on that map that it's mind boggling. makes you wonder how brutal the real deal is in Iraq... the best way to get kills is to stalk your pray and take your time and be patient. wasting bullets while someone is running is just going to get you spotted. wait for your target to sit still, even if it's just for a split second, that's just enough time for you to get some clean shots in. you can nail em twice, one while he's standing there like an idiot, and two when he goes prone like a tard.

also, try to go after lone wolves. if you try to nail someone that's in a group, chances are that someone will spot you and the mighty pwnasaurus rex will come get you. never hide in the most obvious spots either (ie the crane/hotel/oil drum on oman, the water tower on mashtuur). everyone knows these spots and they are the first place they will check if they hear pwnage coming their way. you can also nail people that are camping for jets/choppers on maps with aircraft. ohh and also, i usually play sniper when i fly and i always get awards/promotions for being a sniper even though i'm in a jet! must be another "feature"...

Comment

i just came from playing a round on karkand i was usmc and i had 21 kills and 5 deaths. i had so much fun using claymores and my knife i actually got 2 knife kills and a couple of claymore kills. oh and i found out the m95 sucks. all that killin i did i used the m24
              i don't notice a difference between the two except for the fact that the m95 is good for pwning people in aircraft. you can get lots of easy kills if you wait for someone to hop in their jet and line up an easy headshot. like taking candy from a baby, works so good and gets the nubs so mad.

Comment

try to snipe enemy from behind their defensive line.

Comment

I got my Vet sniper badge from flying a plane the enterior round, 2 hours. I got my spec ops vet for being jackie chan with the knif and pistol....ahh i wish i recorded that it was cool *sigh*

Comment

The kit that gives me the most points is the sniper kit. Usually get about 30 pts on Mashtuur.
                    Hopefully I will improve on the other kits(might actually have to spend time with 'em) and be able to rank some decent amount of points with those too.

Comment

play as USMC, the M24 is better than the M95 in everyway EXCEPT for shooting through cockpits, try to aim for body and lead the target nice and easy... then suddenly... BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X