Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Special Forces - change log available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Special Forces - change log available?

Are there going to be any gameplay tweaks and changes when the expansion is released? And if so is there a change log to refer to?

I am somewhat interested in playing with the new maps and vehicles but what I really want is them to fix all the silly crap that has been a problem since lauch.

Voting system is near useless, need more votes than your team has players to kick one of your team member!? Vote to remove a CO has never ever worked. Players can spam vote requests all game long.

And what about mines? AT and claymore mines are too easy to kill friendlies with.

How about AA being more powerful? Aircraft in this game dominate everything!

Bunny hopping prone crap, come on, seriously, where the hell are the fixes for these issues?

Re: BF2 Special Forces - change log available?

Dude, get with it. It's an EA product.

Same game, but new maps, new skins, new toys, new vehicles. And all come complete with new bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
      Dude, get with it. It's an EA product.

Same game, but new maps, new skins, new toys, new vehicles. And all come complete with new bugs.
      Lets not forget more patches.....

Comment

EA games are BANANAWARE,

You buys it and you lets it mature at the customer (patch)

Comment

lol, bananaware... love it!

Comment

And I bet each and every one of you guys who are complaining are going to but it anyway so shut up and stop, well, complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ICPO
              And I bet each and every one of you guys who are complaining are going to but it anyway so shut up and stop, well, complaining.
              Bet you the money being charged (would say worth...but heh, it's not) for Special Forces that I don't get it. I think you're just in denial and afraid you'll end up in the minority when it's all said and done.

Comment

Working...
              X