TOCA Race Driver 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOCA Race Driver 3

For those of you who are interested the TOCA Race Driver 3 demo is available to download from

Downloading it now!

Post here with feedback.

Re: TOCA Race Driver 3

Sweet I loved Toca 2 DL now!!

Comment

The demo is a touch boring, but I am more than looking forward to the full game.

The amount of cars and different classes of racing the game has in it is amazing (lawnmower racing anyone?).

Roll on Feb 2006!

Comment

Meh i dont like that they av all the different cars but still a good game, not like the good old days of TOCA and TOCA 2 ahhh memories.....

Comment

Originally posted by DuFfm4N
          Meh i dont like that they av all the different cars but still a good game, not like the good old days of TOCA and TOCA 2 ahhh memories.....
          I know what you mean DuFfm4n. But then having said that the Touring Car Season is now not what it used to be either. BMW, Volvo, Renault, Peugeot, Vauxhall. Now they were the days. Once TOCA had changed I think Codemasters realised they would have to target a larger audience. Hence the varied driving format of TOCA RAce Driver 2 & 3.

Overall I liked the demo, short but sweet. Not much to do but theres some interesting reading.

Especially like the race rules that can be implemented on Single Player and Users online race servers.
          You now have penalties and maybe disqualification for...

1. Goin the wrong way
          2. Corner cutting
          3. Careless driving
          and
          4. Not Conforming to race flags.

TOCA Race Driver 2 was ruined online by players who did the above for kicks.
          These new rules should seperate the "Men fae The Boys" so to speak.

Comment

Whos remembers the volvo and renault estate cars, legendry!

Comment

The demo didn't work for me :/

Comment

Working...
              X