Evasive maneuvers for jets on all maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evasive maneuvers for jets on all maps

when an enemy jet is chasing you down hardcore (ie machine guns, no lock on) simply change to the front view camera and do several loop de loops in the air over the middle of the map, or anywhere where you won't end up off the edges of the map. your engine will stall while you are waaaaay up in the sky and by this time the other guy will either back off for fear of having his engine stall or will stall and die (because he doesn't know my trick yet ). while your engine is stalled, simply cut your engine off by hitting S or whatever key you mapped it too and just free fall with your nose aimed at the ground until you start to see the the CP icons pop up or the ground, then hit your afterburner and rev your engine up. i do this all the time now and no one has shot me down yet, although i have yet to try this against the uber J-10's.

Re: Evasive maneuvers for jets on all maps

Or you could just not suck and out manuver him.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
      i rule the skies, kthxgubai.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
        i rule the skies, kthxgubai.
        Give me your stats i need a laugh, mine are im my sig.

Comment

Give me your stats i need a laugh, mine are im my sig.
          go watch comedy central then.

Comment

im a strong flier, i used that trick once, got bored and bailed to the ground and capped some flags......

Comment

Isn't what he's describing a type of flying maneuver?

Comment

Slowing down isn't really an effective maneuver against someone that knows their ****, works against nubs, but that is about it. Anyone with half a salt of knowledge will either slow down with you, or they will break off at a different angle and reapproach you at full speed while you are trying to gain speed again, makes you a sitting duck for missiles.

There are faster ways to get out of the spin of death than what you mentioned also.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_F0X
                  Isn't what he's describing a type of flying maneuver?
                  No he is describing how much he sucks and has to go out of bounds to lose a plane.

Comment

Yeah, Psycho is correct. That's not a maneuver, that's just being a whuss. :P
                    If you have to breach the cieling to shake someone... AND you are in a J-10 as I'm gathering from your post, you stated you havn't tried this "against" a J-10, so I'm assuming your probably in one... then you're about as useless as tits on a bull to your team.

Comment

on my 3rd roll is when i finally lose the enemy fighter,right after i slam into the ground .

Comment

Originally posted by RingMasTeR
                        Yeah, Psycho is correct. That's not a maneuver, that's just being a whuss. :P
                        If you have to breach the cieling to shake someone... AND you are in a J-10 as I'm gathering from your post, you stated you havn't tried this "against" a J-10, so I'm assuming your probably in one... then you're about as useless as tits on a bull to your team.
                        a what? a whuss? learn to spell. on top of that, it's all valid tactics. if i can out maneuver someone with my tactic (which i have done 100% of the time so far, thank you very much) get the kill, be on the top of the kill list and, keep the skies clear for my team, then it works. if you don't wanna do it because you're some kind of "honorable" flopcake then that's just fine. you can keep playing the game like it's some kind of lame boxing match with Marquess of Queensberry rules all day long if you want while i play like a "whuss" and carbomb, bunnyhop, basecamp, punish you, leave you in the dust all the way up in outer space, and play the game the way it was meant to be played without some referee wannabe's telling me what's allowed and what isn't.

Comment

I kinda frown on such a thing, seeing as you're using the game's boundries to TRY and trick someone. Also, this is in the wrong forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                            a what? a whuss? learn to spell. on top of that, it's all valid tactics. if i can out maneuver someone with my tactic (which i have done 100% of the time so far, thank you very much) get the kill, be on the top of the kill list and, keep the skies clear for my team, then it works. if you don't wanna do it because you're some kind of "honorable" flopcake then that's just fine. you can keep playing the game like it's some kind of lame boxing match with Marquess of Queensberry rules all day long if you want while i play like a "whuss" and carbomb, bunnyhop, basecamp, punish you, leave you in the dust all the way up in outer space, and play the game the way it was meant to be played without some referee wannabe's telling me what's allowed and what isn't.
                            Yeah, give me your stats i'm still waiting for that laugh.

Comment

Okay, prove your point. Dogfight, you and me. You name the time and place you want to get shot out of the skies

Comment

Working...
                              X