Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Engineer Badge: A Challenge

Originally posted by [RNS]_[}{]ightower
    I could have sworn I was repairing a blackhawk, that I was in, all round long and still didn't even get the Veteran engineer badge.
    Very possible now with 1.03. The dumbed down the wrenching on the BH. Takes longer to repair, and less pts for doing it. I swear I have lasted a full round in there repairing and only seen like 4 or 5 repair pts.

Comment

I agree getting 25 repair points in one round seems imposable.

I did get the Vet Engineer badge last month on Dragon valley a 40-man server can’t remember what the tickets were.

I do think it’s all down to the enemy, if you have a good enemy they will take out the commander assets so all you do is repair them every time and have a drive about and repair the vehicles you will soon rack up the points.

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by goof72
        You spent half the game repairing repairing your own assets with the commander screen down? I'm sure your troops appreciated that.:laugh:
        Right, and he is a lot of good to his troops with his assets blown up huh

Comment

The Medic First Aid is already hard enough to get(25 Heals IAR).

Who the Hell can get 25 repair points IAR, its like impossible, even if you cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxy
            I've got expert engineer. I got it on Sharqi Peninsula on the 64 player version with about 6 people on each team. I was playing on the US team and the MEC team had a special ops that was constantly destroying our UAV, Scan and artillery. I was also driving around in a tank with another person for a large portion of the round so I got a few extra repairs from that. I'm not sure how long the round took to finish (it was damn long) but I only got the badge in the final 10 tickets. Damn I was happy.
            Maybe that's what I'll have to do too. Because trying it in the Blackhawk isn't cutting it.

Comment

Originally posted by goof72
              You spent half the game repairing repairing your own assets with the commander screen down? I'm sure your troops appreciated that.:laugh:
              I won the round by over 200 tickets, it really not hard to do simple tasks while commanding, and if you press the scan button you know where everyone is anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X