Bad Commder what do u do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Commder what do u do?

ok there was this commander in 1 game we I was playing with sum of my clan mates, now this commander was only a corporal and all of our HQ building were destroyed and we only had 1 flag to defend. Now I told him to drop supply crates onto our damaged HQ stuff, he replied saying we should repair it ourselves (not knowing the usefullness of the Supply Crate). He was right in front of me too, what do u do if u were me

1. Accept the fact we are losing
    2. Kill him right there

I killed him right there and he resigned

Re: Bad Commder what do u do?

Probably would have done the same.

Comment

I hope you like getting kicked from servers then :P
      I hate to say it, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet for the duds.
      Theres nothing wrong with letting him know how you feel about it as long as PunkBuster doesn't like your choice of words.
      If he is messing up that bad, start a mutiny, BUT ONLY IF HE IS MESSING UP! I cannot tell you how tired I get of seeing "(Name Here) has initiated a mutiny against commander (Name Here)" fifty times in one game. Only do it once, maximum twice, otherwise you're being a jerk.
      If he's messing up that bad, people will notice and will throw their vote on the table too.

Comment

If i get a bad commander on our team, we have one friend go onto other team and then i go to his position and we kill/revive him till he disconnects.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkObsidian
          I hope you like getting kicked from servers then :P
          I hate to say it, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet for the duds.
          Theres nothing wrong with letting him know how you feel about it as long as PunkBuster doesn't like your choice of words.
          If he is messing up that bad, start a mutiny, BUT ONLY IF HE IS MESSING UP! I cannot tell you how tired I get of seeing "(Name Here) has initiated a mutiny against commander (Name Here)" fifty times in one game. Only do it once, maximum twice, otherwise you're being a jerk.
          If he's messing up that bad, people will notice and will throw their vote on the table too.
          Kick votes are the biggest waste of space in the game. I have never seen or ever heard of one working.

Comment

Originally posted by FLIPINOMAD
            ok there was this commander in 1 game we I was playing with sum of my clan mates, now this commander was only a corporal and all of our HQ building were destroyed and we only had 1 flag to defend. Now I told him to drop supply crates onto our damaged HQ stuff, he replied saying we should repair it ourselves (not knowing the usefullness of the Supply Crate). He was right in front of me too, what do u do if u were me

1. Accept the fact we are losing
            2. Kill him right there

I killed him right there and he resigned
            Gee since apparantly the game was a write off for you anyway maybe you could have told him supply crates repair stuff. you were all noobs once you know.

or better yet #3... apply for commander yourself next game.

I love it when guys bitch about the commander,so then i say "fine it's jsut a game and resign" I then get replaced by noone.

Comment

Swich to the other team or just not get flags for his @$$.

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
                Kick votes are the biggest waste of space in the game. I have never seen or ever heard of one working.
                X ammount of TKs = Kick/ban
                Do the math. The right servers do the right things.

Comment

Kick votes basically never work in their intended function, however, I'd hardly call them a waste of space.....If you kick someone enough, or at least combine a kick with a text msg - "the commander's in a jet" / etc.., then you'll get the rest of the team to take note...

Enough guys get the drift of what's going on they'll initiate their own votes and the commander will usually wake up and play or resign. Even if neither happen you can be assured that next round someone will apply for commander just to keep the nub out of the commander's position..

Comment

Originally posted by The_Misfit
                    Kick votes basically never work in their intended function, however, I'd hardly call them a waste of space.....If you kick someone enough, or at least combine a kick with a text msg - "the commander's in a jet" / etc.., then you'll get the rest of the team to take note...
                    Is it possible to append a text message when using a kick vote ? (ie. something typed in the console as opposed to the GUI kick option)

Comment

well it was my only chance to kill him right there so I did

Comment

If I ever mutiny or try to kick someone, I always put up why on globals - tends to get a better response that just initiating it. If someone states why they are trying to boot or mutiny, I evaluate the reason for myself, then vote. If no one says why, I always deny - give the other player the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Kick votes can work.

I was kicked once way early when the game came out. There was a smacktard TKing everyone on the Essex on Oman so I started a kick vote on him which failed.

Well the guy stops TKing and starts a vote on me & telling everyone in chat that I'm doing 'this and that' while he's got like -50 score and I'm one of the top players.

I'm watching the vote and can't believe my eyes and I get kicked after about 3 kick votes being called.

So.... They can happen but they are still certainly useless.

Comment

Never Have i seen a kick vote work

(except if you are on ur clan server and everyone works together to kick sum1)

Comment

Originally posted by Nexar
                              If i get a bad commander on our team, we have one friend go onto other team and then i go to his position and we kill/revive him till he disconnects.
                              :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                              man i gotta try that..

Comment

Working...
                              X