I hate these people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate these people!

It seems a bit strange to me, given that young people are going to play this game that they didn't use some sort of simple system for the planes and helos. It might be different if there were such things as real reputation where only non retarded people were allowed to play on most worlds.

If they simply put a checkbox on the spawn map that might be listed with the possible planes/ helos. Checking this box lets the server know that you would like to fly. The server does a quick check, possibly by rank, and pops you in the planes cockpit. this way there would always be 2 people in each vehicle and there would be no fights over who gets it. When player 1 dies, the next in the que gets a little box asking "Do you wish to fly now?" a yes click gets you relocated to the cockpit on the runway and zoom off you go.

Comment

I personnaly think the first 20 seconds in a plane TK's should count then you could just run them all over while taking off and laugh.

Comment

My friend's 17 and he does it all the time. He even refers to them as his plane. :/

Comment

Break his jaw.

Comment

hi again

new kid

[No way to fly . kill me or let me fly]

Comment

Has this acctually happened to you???
              All server owners plz take a look at the first pic and ban those people if u can?

Comment

This is the reason i am starting to playsc more as you get vertical take meaning n00bs can't stand in the way as you take off as you go straight up, you only have to go up about 2 meters so it doesn't take that long to do, it would be good if some server admins would just ban them if they saw them doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pubicmonkey
                  My friend's 17 and he does it all the time. He even refers to them as his plane. :/
                  Kill him, the jail time will be worth it!

Comment

Working...
                  X