This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story, in aint real either! :P

Boom!, i saw fire from a mec soilder which was over the plains... i quickly dived for the nearest tree. I saw that he was alone so i waited.. he came closer and closer to me and i knew that he didnt know where i was. He turned away thinking that i was gone into the underbush. His thundering foot steps told me he was leaving, going to is hummer infact. Yet i had mine... plus i was anti-tank, lucky me i thought to myself " this one is mine! " i mumbeled. I got up quickly to my feet and stammered to my vehicle and off i went, into the depths of Mustuar City. I had him in my sights, the sight of a smokey engine of corse, it is a middle east one. I slowed down, quietly i park the hummer and went to the near buy building where i saw him. I saw him, taking out his shock paddles. Quickly i got a handgernade, pulled the pin and off it went. I ran into the clearing and a loud bang told me of a succesful explosion. I crept slowly into the battlefought building, i ran into the clearing within it only to feel a knock hit me behind my head, i was out cold.

This is PART 1 of, My Story, it aint real either! :P
    PART 2 coming soon.

Re: My story, in aint real either! :P

Oh boy. Sounds like you got some time on your hands.

So, this MEC medic had a HUMVEE? Excellent for him. I'd take good American quality vehicles over Third World junkers anyday. This looks like an...interesting...story in development. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

Comment

Does look fairly interesting but you should make each installment longer.

Comment

but my story really happened to me in reallife really it did

Comment

ok whatever next part .. ?? Dont make me suffer ..

Comment

Working...
          X