Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic Car Bombing

Originally posted by iewgnem
    I dont understand purple hearts, whats the purpose?
    To show your friends? so they know how much you suck or pathedic enough to die on purpose for that 50x100pixel graphic?
    To show everyone that you suck for real?
    Well I think you should know that any kind of award is fun
    Whatever it is, even if it was a 10x50 pixel graphic people would try to obtain em. And I'm sure you know how fun it is to show your friends your award seeing your sig

Comment

I saw a guy planting C4 on his tires off-center the other night... didnt get it until he started driving off and the four red skulls started going around in circles like bicycle reflectors. Looked cool. *heh*

Comment

C4 on heli rotors is fun too, not to blow it up of course, just for the spinning red skull-&-crossbones

Edit: Oh yea, putting the C4 thru the window on the steering wheel is fun to. Often times, the enemy does not see it before hand and when they hop inside, there it is right in front of their face.

Comment

Car bombing may be the key of victory.
          I usually take down APCs and tanks with it, which helps a lot my team.

Comment

yea sometimes i do that to but some time i mess up and blow my self up and todaly miss the guy i was trying to hit .

Comment

Originally posted by iewgnem
              I dont understand purple hearts, whats the purpose?
              To show your friends? so they know how much you suck or pathedic enough to die on purpose for that 50x100pixel graphic?
              To show everyone that you suck for real?
              Purple heart : to show off in front of friends who dont play BF2

Comment

Yeah, missing and running into anti-tanks, tanks/apcs, and tows is kinda a problem when driving them into a BASE FULL of enemies. I find it better to wait for tanks/apcs to drive past then to (keyword) "try" to ram and detonate from behind.

Also, on Mashtuur you should try the cow bomb if you are MEC, load your helo with c4, two on front, one on each side of the front, and one on top of the cockpit and below it. Then go find the blackhawk, hit them or get as close as possible, and jump out and detonate... :-X Then it doesn't matter who is the squad leader or how many engineers they have. FYI: I've done this 3 times on semi-to full blackhawks... works wonders as they can't seem to stop you unless their team takes your helo spawn.

Is it cheap, debatable as the blackhawk helo is far superior to the mec cow, and what is their in the map to counter or balance the blackhawk? not much... except .50 cals and two practically irrelevant AA mounts (64 map). Call it cheap, but I justify it as balancing, because in a full 64 player map with crap AA, allows a single blackhawk to control/defend multiple points with ease.

---As the weapons of war evolve, so do the tactics---

Comment

unfortunaltey my purple heart was by accident

Comment

Working...
                  X