BF2 not bad game like people think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 not bad game like people think

Many people think that there are too many bugs in BF2 for it to be a good game. BUt the reason you think that is because the rest of the game is so good. Seriously, squd based gameplay, great graphics. It's just those little bugs that make people think it's a bad game. Like play BF2 for an hour, and immediatly switch to like BF:1942, you'll see, the differnce with the graphics, gameplay etc. For me, it's only noobs that make BF2 a bit bad for me. It's like, when the demo came out, the first week, everybody is saying how much better it is than all other games. Than later they just whine and whine, but that's us humans. After we reach a goal, we celebrate for a very short time and we then we just go on to the next goal. We really take forgranted how good BF2 actulaly is.

Re: BF2 not bad game like people think

Word!

Comment

Ya, im fine with it, just a few minor things thats it

Comment

is there anything better than pizza with extra cheese?

Comment

yes, but i dont want to get banned some im not gonna say.

As for topic... BF2 isn't bad, i'm just tired of getting vehicled whored left and right. Or running for 18mins to the clostest base just to get run over by a teammate while u are breaching the flag.

Comment

I think everyone who posts here plays the game enough, they just come on these forums to bitch and cry everytime they have a bad game

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
              Many people think that there are too many bugs in BF2 for it to be a good game. BUt the reason you think that is because the rest of the game is so good. Seriously, squd based gameplay, great graphics. It's just those little bugs that make people think it's a bad game. Like play BF2 for an hour, and immediatly switch to like BF:1942, you'll see, the differnce with the graphics, gameplay etc.
              People think there are bugs because it's so good? That doesn't even make sense...

And I have tried that, going back to BF:1942....I've played like 3 rounds of BF2 in the last 2 months or so, as opposed to many in Desert Combat CTF rounds. The game was marketed to the noobs that ruin the game, and it clearly shows in the gameplay of BF2. Eliminate idiots from ANY game and you can have a good time, it's a common thing, not just applicable to BF2. When you remove the industry-wide factors, you see a game that had tons of potential, and isn't living up to it.

Comment

lmfao. I had a 3200/64 on a abit sli motherboard , 1.5GB 3200 ram,
                x800xl/256 pci-e video card and BF2 crashed 1 out of every 5 games.

I use this same machine to produce 400MB autocad designs for my business,
                and its never crashed once using autocad, nor ANY OTHER SOFTWARE. EVER.

BF2 is a memory whore, a horribly written piece of code, and EAs support
                for it is non existant. Yea, there are a few bugs in the game that arent
                too bad to deal with.. but crashes arent one of them.

Oh, and btw, I thought BF1942 was a dreadful game as well, so comparing
                BF2 to it is NULL.

The worst thing about BF2 is actually the players. You mention squad based
                play, and all that jazz, YEAH RIGHT. Half the players are little kiddies who
                goof off all game, team kill for jets or choppers, or jet/chopper whore all game
                without regard to their teams goals..

BF2 is a disgrace. 4 weeks ago there were 2200 ranked servers on my
                list, now there are 700 (using same exact filters). The game is dwindling.

My server provider dropped all 90 of their ranked servers because they
                got tired of EAs b.s.

Its repetitive, dreadful, unfinished, unsupported, and down right pathetic
                to play.

EA/DICE doesnt have a clue how to make a good game.

Comment

i agree
                  i really like this game
                  dont care what others say until i try something out myself
                  unless it really does suck from MANY reviews and such

Comment

yea bf2 is too addicting..which i guess is good..

Comment

Originally posted by Noobzilla
                      goof off all game, team kill for jets or choppers, or jet/chopper whore all game

got tired of EAs b.s.

to play.

The only reason you think the players ruin BF2 are because of ranked servers. Head into an unranked server (preferably the Tactical Gamer server where you MUST join a squad or be kicked) and you'll find out that people in unranked servers are a lot more cooperative and use much more teamwork than those who are in ranked servers for the points.

BF2, a disgrace? Maybe you're not seeing as many servers as youused to because MOST (pay attention to most) quality server providers are increasing the costs of BF2 servers. Not many would pay over $100 per month for a 16-slot server.

Honestly, can you name a recent released FPS that ISN'T "repetitive, dreadful, unfinished, unsupported, and down right pathetic
                      to play." If so, please list them.

Comment

agreed, love the game, the fact that its so good makes people find stupid stuff to complain about

Comment

Originally posted by Noobzilla
                          lmfao. I had a 3200/64 on a abit sli motherboard , 1.5GB 3200 ram,
                          x800xl/256 pci-e video card and BF2 crashed 1 out of every 5 games.

I use this same machine to produce 400MB autocad designs for my business,
                          and its never crashed once using autocad, nor ANY OTHER SOFTWARE. EVER.

BF2 is a memory whore, a horribly written piece of code, and EAs support
                          for it is non existant. Yea, there are a few bugs in the game that arent
                          too bad to deal with.. but crashes arent one of them.

Oh, and btw, I thought BF1942 was a dreadful game as well, so comparing
                          BF2 to it is NULL.

got tired of EAs b.s.

to play.

Your machine is the problem, and EA games (hockey, racing...) are good.

Comment

I have to agree. Only problem is the plane/helicopter/AA problem, but I almost always play at Strike at Karkand. Only problem there is noob tubers but those don't get me ****ed enough to throw BF2 out the window. I have never been killed by a noob tuber more than 2 times in a row. Yes, noob tubers are a problem, but they dont kill the game. Just wished they made more city maps and fixed the plane/helo/aa problem.

Comment

I think it's a great game when I can play. I don't like the fact that I can play for 1-2 hours, maybe more, go watch some tv or whatever then come back and have nothing but problems. For the past few days, I can play for only 5-20 minutes before I get connection problems and it kicks me from the server. My machine hasn't changed and neither has any software, so it's not my end. Plus it's not my hardware. My only "weak" point is an X800Pro overclocked. I have a 100% stable 4400+ running at 2.8GHz so I have plently of power. Anyway, when I can play, I have lots of fun even with noobs and tkers. I just wish I could play more often without problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X