Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rankings??

Hi!

I have a problem i cant figure out, i have like 5,400 global score, and iam still a lance corperal, shouldnt i be like a staff sergeant?? I play every day mostly, but nothing happens with the rank! The progress bar is moving a bit. I have patched the game once, the version i have know is v1.1.2484.0 is that the right one?? Help please!!

Re: Rankings??

was the patch file u used around 170mb.. thats the size of the patch file so anything that aint that big shouldnt be right... can u also play wake island on multiplayer eg creating ur own game if it aint there then the patch hasnt worked...

Comment

Easier way to tell if you really have the most current version:
      When you are in the multiplay section, there should be a "favorites" tab. If it's not there, you've got the wrong version.

This definatly sounds like the case. You should go get the 1.3 patch right away.

BTW, you've managed to provide some interesting info. Apparently, no, the stats server will not rank you up if you are running an old version of BF2. I've seen this pondered before.

Comment

cant remember how big it was, and no i has not the wake island!! one thing i remember though is that i had to install the patch manually, had a bit problem with it! What should i do? install the patch again? Thanks for answering!

Comment

You are still running 1.02!
          Go and download 1.03 if you want to rank with the rest.
          I am amazed ranked servers are still allowed to run 1.02 to be honest.

Your game version should be 1.1.2551

Comment

Working...
          X