Possible way to shut up help voice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible way to shut up help voice?

You know when you first start a new account and the help guy keeps telling you things? I wonder if this will turn him off.

First go into your Golbal.con file. this will tell you what your default profile is. The General.con is in this file path: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles. There is a folder for default profile but this does not contain the correct .con files, only the numbered folders do.

Go into the profile that the Global.con says is you gefault profile, and open the audio.con and and change "AudioSettings.setHelpVoiceVolume 1" to 0.

Hopefilly this will work, can anybody test it?

Re: Possible way to shut up help voice?

if it does work, good info.

Comment

anybody test yet?

Comment

Or you can just shoot it... *points to Mine movie*

Comment

mother ****er, u took that from me
          lol

Comment

id just turn my speakers down,im sure that would work to :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin
              You know when you first start a new account and the help guy keeps telling you things? I wonder if this will turn him off.

First go into your Golbal.con file. this will tell you what your default profile is. The General.con is in this file path: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles. There is a folder for default profile but this does not contain the correct .con files, only the numbered folders do.

Go into the profile that the Global.con says is you gefault profile, and open the audio.con and and change "AudioSettings.setHelpVoiceVolume 1" to 0.

Hopefilly this will work, can anybody test it?
              You're so keen on it, why don't you try it?

Comment

Working...
              X