Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the world filled with annoying people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why is the world filled with annoying people?

I play for a clan in Raven shield and have never come across any of the problems associated with BF2.
    We chat, take the **** out of each other and enjoy the game. On BF2 something isn't quite right. Is it because their are more players per game (on Ravenshield its 8 per side) so more chances of idiots joining?

Comment

"Why is the world filled with annoying people? "

the worlds best intellects thought about this and they reached the following conclusion: its cause real-life people cant be nerfed:nod:

Comment

"Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them" -Unknown

Comment

"Why is the world filled with annoying people? "

The sad truth is that in this day and age, stupid people are breeding while smart people aren't.

It's all over the place. White trash hicks f:censored:k like bunnies and are too damned dumb to use protection. This leads to single parent families with no support, which leads to those kids growing up to be stupid white trash hicks. The cycle repeats.

Meanwhile, white collar workers don't have time for breeding. They like their f:censored:king, but use protection and wait to start families. When they deside to produce spawn, they generally only have one or two 'cause kids are expensive to send through collage 'n stuff.

Geneticly speaking, this is a road to hell. It's not survival of the fittest, it's domination of the stupid.

I think about this everymorning, consiter blowing my head off, then get over it.

Comment

Cause "stupid" people don't want to play the way the "smart" people do.

Comment

I'm sorry Al3x, I'm not trying to change your opinion...I just don't see why pilots bailing is a big issue for you. Surely you've won-you've shot them down and taken the plane out-even if you don't kill the pilot. What's more, the pilot is probably miles from nowhere and won't be able to just spawn and get flying again. You've done your team a great help. Unless all you care about is getting points, in which case I suppose people bailing would be annoying.

Comment

Working...
              X