Singleplayer maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singleplayer maps?

Hey, I was wondering if there are ANY custom maps that you can play singleplayer. All of these maps I dl dont work, crash after loading.

Re: Singleplayer maps?

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN! For everyone who is on 56K modem. you are out of luck. EA has been a pain in the butt and has not released the AI TOOLS!

NO CUSTOM MAPS WORK ON SINGLEPLAYER!

Comment

k... sry.. and im not on a 56k, just using a cd key from a friend. I know this doesnt have to do with mapping... but can you tell me how to play a LAN game/get people to join. I can make a LAN game fine, but I dont understand how it all works. Can you help?

Thx.

Comment

Operative word being LAN. Its not called LAN for fun. I would assume you can't have people play with you over a LAN seeing as you use your friends CD key. Google LAN for fun. Doesn't sound like you know what that is.

Comment

I know what it stands for... Local area network... but ive never used it in any game. So I dont know how it works...

Comment

wait, yes I have used it. Been a long time though. Starcraft with the other computer over LAN. k. nvm.

Comment

Well if you have a LAN buy the game for your other PCs start em up create a LAN game. Then go multiplayer/Join LAN click on your server name press join. And have fun.

Comment

Lol I posted than like 3 seconds after you. Didnt see it.

Comment

there is a singleplayer map i found last month, its a map for the 1918 mod,
                  some smart mapper, changed the oman map and added in the planes for that mod 1918, and it has bots, so its sort of a custom, stock map, i dont have a link any more to it, but it is easy to find if you go to filefront, and look at the mod maps theres only 2, but 1 map in the folder,

Comment

Working...
                  X