Jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets?

Hey, I just got the game and have used every single vehicle except for the planes/jets. Are there certain maps that have them? I saw a map with 2 runways and hangers... no planes though. A heli is all that was by the strips.

Thx,
    KillerHurdz.

Re: Jets?

It may be that you haven't played on the larger maps yet. The 32 person and 64 person maps/servers usually have them if they have airstrips. The smaller maps are just too small. That's all I can go on...

Comment

I cant get online because I have a used cdkey from my friend. Is going online the only way? All of my maps I have are 16 ppl. In the Map packs 1 and 2 (currently dling), are there 32 and 64 player maps? Is it even possible to do that offline with AI?

Thx.

Comment

afaik none of the normal single player maps are aviliable with jets. im not sure if you can mod them or something.

Now if you want to fly without going online, you can always create a local server, maybe on LAN, and to have something to shoot at either shoot empty choppers or have your friend join you on LAN.

Comment

Working...
        X