"EA's 'Trusted Partners'"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "EA's 'Trusted Partners'"

Okay, I've had it with the "trusted partners." I just finished playing, and was being threatened for kicking becuase, while I had a score of 63 in a single jet, the f'ing admin (with a score of -17) was too busy bombing our own troops in his F-35.

So, I suggested that he not fly for a bit until he at least got into a positive score number... HE WENT BALLISTIC! I bailed before he could ban me, but WOW!

I know, I know, I shouldn't play on servers where the walking form of 2 inch p3nis envy rules, but man, I guess this post is my realization that all those posts about the power mad geeks really is true.

So, to sum it up, I apologize to those who've experienced this kind of thing in the past. I'd never felt any empathy before, but I will from now on.

I really wish EA's "partners" regulated, instead of, "$5 a slot, go f#&k them if you want."

Okay, rant over.

Re: "EA's 'Trusted Partners'"

Can't you make a "Non-Ranked" server?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Haskell
      Okay, I've had it with the "trusted partners." I just finished playing, and was being threatened for kicking becuase, while I had a score of 63 in a single jet, the f'ing admin (with a score of -17) was too busy bombing our own troops in his F-35.

So, I suggested that he not fly for a bit until he at least got into a positive score number... HE WENT BALLISTIC! I bailed before he could ban me, but WOW!

I know, I know, I shouldn't play on servers where the walking form of 2 inch p3nis envy rules, but man, I guess this post is my realization that all those posts about the power mad geeks really is true.

So, to sum it up, I apologize to those who've experienced this kind of thing in the past. I'd never felt any empathy before, but I will from now on.

I really wish EA's "partners" regulated, instead of, "$5 a slot, go f#&k them if you want."

Okay, rant over. Besides, I have six DS-3's available. If I were as immature, I'd just tell them to launch a DOS attack. Alas, that's illegal, and I'm a grown man, so while the teenager in me rages, I guess I'll just have to "buy" my own ranked server. It's just frustrating because I own superior machines and Internet lines than what's being rented....
      translation: I am so uber cool in a jet...I totally Pwn your ass

response: what a ****

Comment

lol some people are just unbridled rays of happyness and sunshine like that

Comment

I guess I'll just have to "buy" my own ranked server. It's just frustrating because I own superior machines and Internet lines than what's being rented....
          very expensive...maybe if you do this and you are the admin, you can stop all the other "crap" that happens on these wonderfully administered "ranked" servers...such as bunny hopping, dolphin diving, and the like...

good luck bro...

Comment

I have a non-ranked server, but the folks in there usually don't fight. They prefer to practice flying, and I don't lord over them screaming, "FINISH HIM OR BE BANNED!"

Address: 216.141.138.40
            Port: 14567

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
              translation: I am so uber cool in a jet...I totally Pwn your ass

response: what a ****
              Tranlation: I am a recently joined noob in the forums, and need to post ALL the time with smug and unjustified superiority.

Response: STFU dumbass. I am a pilot IRL, in fact, I own a Skyhawk. BF2 is NOTHING like real flying. It's a great game, but that's all it is.

Not that what you belive matters, but if you want to see my baby click here!

The point of the whole post was that the admin was hurting our team in a razor thin match. And while you have yet to learn this, respect is earned!
              I prefer when my team wins, and him KILLING us wasn't helping, yet I'm expected to kiss up? Sorry, I'm not you... I do not cower to anyone, especially if "they own the server." If they suck and have a giant negative score and are hurting us, I'll speak up.

Comment

ya I think he was justified. The admin was a detriment to the team and from the looks of it he overreacted....by alot. No reason to get so mad because someone suggests you stopp bombing the daylights out of your own team :laugh:

Comment

I'm glad he got out before he was banned. That means he can show up again and pwn the crap out of them for a second round!

Comment

Tranlation: I am a recently joined noob in the forums, and need to post ALL the time with smug and unjustified superiority.

Response: STFU dumbass. I am a pilot IRL, in fact, I own a Skyhawk. BF2 is NOTHING like real flying. It's a great game, but that's all it is.

Not that what you belive matters, but if you want to see my baby click here!

The point of the whole post was that the admin was hurting our team in a razor thin match. And while you have yet to learn this, respect is earned!
                    I prefer when my team wins, and him KILLING us wasn't helping, yet I'm expected to kiss up? Sorry, I'm not you... I do not cower to anyone, especially if "they own the server." If they suck and have a giant negative score and are hurting us, I'll speak up.
                    good on you Mr sumggy-smug...how's that smugness feel now that you have it on, does it fit well...cause it certainly suits you,

shall I also post a picture of my crappy old nissan bluebird to prove that I can drive any of the vehicles within BF2?

Comment

Okay, rant over.

You are so oppressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_red_Cube
                        good on you Mr sumggy-smug...how's that smugness feel now that you have it on, does it fit well...cause it certainly suits you,

shall I also post a picture of my crappy old nissan bluebird to prove that I can drive any of the vehicles within BF2?
                        SHUT THE F*CK UP AND GET OUTTA THESE FORUMS, NOOB-TARD!

Hmmm... too subtle?

Comment

Haha, he said stuff over the VOIP?
                          Where was he from?

I hear the funniest stuff over here on Chinese and Taiwanese servers...first they're like "Aaah, a foreigner", then "He speaks English everyone he speaks English", then "Now he speaks... ...Japanese?"

then theyre like all in english: "let's ban him"

The thing that makes em laugh though is that whilst they are talking like that they all stand still, like in the middle of a square or something, where they all get run over by a car or knifed:laugh:

Comment

noob-tard....im writing that one down :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X