Special moment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special moment.

Guys the most awsome thing happend to me yesterday day! I had a SAS clan member join my Sniper squad around 13.00hrs anyway he was particapating with my squad and I and he wanted me to be a Sniper Instructor for his clan! I was like............ill take it!

So im a Sniper Instructor lol. LOL I nearly had tears it was once of thoughs happy feelings.:cry:

Re: Special moment.

Originally posted by FearedSniper.AE
    Guys the most awsome thing happend to me yesterday day! I had a SAS clan member join my Sniper squad around 13.00hrs anyway he was particapating with my squad and I and he wanted me to be a Sniper Instructor for his clan! I was like............ill take it!

So im a Sniper Instructor lol. LOL I nearly had tears it was once of thoughs happy feelings.:cry:

hmmm....well if you're so smart...how do you get the damned gun to shoot?

Comment

royght... aim shoot dont forget bullet drop and aim for head most of the time, wheres my job now

Comment

Ok dont rush follow my steps.

1.Find a Dark shadow area in flat terraine.
        2.DONT stand or neal or even lye down next to a bush.
        3.Pull out your Sniper Rifle, then watch over a checkpoint or a certian road that the enemy comes along.
        4.Have patcience and wait for the right moment.
        5.If you see a target coming along quickely have a look around for other Snipers that maybe around in case they hear your shot or see the muzzle flash.
        6.Glance back at target you had your eye on.
        7.If your target is on foot and you have a him running at you or a similiar direction, aim for the throat or left or right side of the upper chest.
        8.If target is running away from you, aim for the upper shoulder blaids.
        9.If you dont hit this target like miss or wound him forget him because if you fire another round your position will be comprmoized.Youl have to go to another spot.
        10.Have fun.

ps: The ways I told you how to kill a moving target, will not always a work aswell ok.

I hope Iv helped you.

Comment

was this a kodak moment? :laugh:

Comment

DIDNT THINK OF THAT! darn lol

Comment

Working...
            X